Chapter 1: The New Red Hood

~ Year 2022 ~

Five years after what happen in Florida, I decided to move to Star City. I used the blade Sirus used and sold it for billions, so I was living a pretty good life. I fell in love with Laurel. I met her three years ago, I've been with Laurel for two years now and I've never told her about the events in Florida. In the past five years the government has re-built itself. Things were much better now, the government officials were a little more open of what they were doing. Even though Sirus was my big enemy years ago, thanks to him I'm a billionaire. I don't even work now I just spend my days working out, training, playing video games, and spending time with Laurel.

I wasn't the only one that moved to Star City, me and Danielle originally were roommates when we moved. But after I sold the blade I gave her some of the profits and she moved to a really nice house and started a now uprising dance club where people go to party called Verdant. The world has change a lot though, and it's hard to deny it. We have the regular cops but we also have a new force of good, called Special Forces. They're very secretive but I trust them, I have a friend that works in Special Forces named Cassie, she's a cool person to be with, but a load mouth like her dad.

" Babe, you want do anything today? "

" Like what? "

" Movies, mall, I don't know anything. "

" If it includes me and you together, than it doesn't matter. "

" Cute, maybe we should start by getting out of bed. I'm gonna go make breakfast. "

" Thanks babe love you. "

" Love you too. " I said while walking outta of the bedroom. "

I walked into the living and turned on the tv and then went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for me and Laurel.

" Special Forces has infiltrated another Black Dragon hideout. A total of seventy-five rifles in shipping creates, were found. The details of where they came from or where they were going to be sent to have not yet been released. We'll inform you as soon as we get the details. " said the man on the news.

" Breakfast! "

" I'm coming! "

" Enjoy. "

" So babe what really happen five years ago? You never want to tell me. "

" I've told you that I don't like talking about it. "

" But why? Bryan you can trust me. "

" It's not that I don't trust you, We've been together for almost two years and I love you with all my heart but I'm sorry I don't want to talk about. "

" Awwww I love you too, and okay I understand. This breakfast is great by the way. "

" Thanks. I'm gonna go get dressed I got some errands. "

I got ready to go out and got my keys. I might be rich, but I still want to drive. I drive a red 2015 Nissan GT-R Track Edition. I drive my car everywhere, the sound of the engine is amazing. Laurel worries about me driving fast, I just think she's being overprotective. I drove to Verdant to meet with Danielle, we were working on a project. When I got to the front entrance Danielle walked out, she could hear my car.

" Heyyy! "

" How you been? "

" Good...good. How are you and Laurel? "

" We're doing great. But we'll talk about our everyday lifes' later. "

" Okay, so you wanna see how it's going? "

" Yeah let's go. "

We walked in and went down stairs to a metal door with a passcode. She opened it and inside was the work in process base. I was going to continue the Red Hood name. I had to, I couldn't just let it go. I was a new Bryan better trained, better educated. Which meant I could be a better Red Hood.