Chapter 10: An Old Adversary

~ Kano's Perspective ~

" I told you he doesn't die! Victor put the gun down before I come over and snap your neck! "

" Oh shit Kano I'm so sorry I didn't know. "

" Oh really, you know I could kill you right now! I made it clear that we don't kill Bryan! "

" I k-know s-sir I'm s-so s-sorry. "

" Look at me Victor, look at me! "

When he directly looked straight at my face I used my laser eye and burned his face, and shot at his brain to kill him.

" I hate it when things don't go according to plan! "

" Who are you? "

" I'm Kano... Bryan. "

" How do you know who I am?! "

" Because we've met, don't you remember! You took my eye! "

~ Bryan's Perspective ~

Before I was able to respond he kneed my face and left me on the floor and left the bank. I went back to our lair with my bloody nose to see that Erron and Bi Han were fighting.

" Woah what the fuck is wrong with you two?! "

" I tried to stop em. "

" Well Cassie you obviously didn't do too well. "

I got my bow and got two arrows and aimed at there direction.

" Stop fighting damn it! "

~ Erron Black's Perspective ~

I said with much rage, " Why should I?! He tried to kill me! What's too stop him now?! "

" That was years ago, he said that it was a mistake Erron, that they were mislead. " Bryan explained.

Bi Han explain, " We were mislead by our old grandmaster, he was a corrupt man that just wanted more power. He thought you were competition somehow, and I'm deeply sorry of the past, but things are different now. Don't let the past shape the future. "

" *Sigh* Okay, I'm sorry Bi Han. "

~ Kano's Perspective ~

Things had to get more strict here. I had to kill Victor today, well I didn't have to do but the kill gives me an adrenalin rush. I was going to make Bryan suffer, but I won't kill him, yet. First I had to destroy everything he loved.

~ Back to Normal Perspective ~

I found Ruby practicing with a dummy we had at the lair, I wanted too ask her questions about Kano.

" Ruby? "

" Yeah Arsenal? "

" You can call me Bryan you know? Anyways what's Kano's deal? "

" He's this guy that came to us for help. He was dying because he was stabbed in the chest and he lost his eye, he actually said he came from Florida. Maybe you know him he said that you two were once friends. "

~ Flashback ~

I walked inside our hold middle school , being alert. But it didn't seem like Gio had guards or anything, this was completely personal. I went through the eighth grade building but there was no one there. So I went to the biggest building at our school, the library. When I walked in I was tackled by Gio. He pushed me to the ground, so I quickly kicked him off me.

" You know you don't have to die here. "

" You're corrupted! "

" How's that? "

Before I got to answer he came at me slashing at me with his sword. I blocked and pushed him further away from me.

" All you and Sirus want is power! It's unhealthy. "

" We could be kings! "

" You're insane! "

He came at me again and I slashed his arm to make him bleed.

" Stop this! Before it's too late. "

" No now you'll die! "

He came at me with his sword, but Gio wasn't very experienced with swords. So the moment he got closer to me I made a small cut in his wrist so he would drop the sword. But the second he dropped the sword he pulled a gun at me and forced me to drop my sword.

" It's a shame, you would of been really helpful. You could of been a great part of Sirus' plan. "

I sprung into action and threw a small knive at his right eye. While he was distracted with his pain I grabbed my sword from the floor and pushed him.

" Son of a bitch! "

" I'm sorry. "

After saying sorry I forced my sword into his chest.

" Goodbye old friend. Rest well. "

~ Present Day ~

" No, no, no it can't be, that's not possible! "

" What, what is it Bryan? "

" It's not possible that Kano was once my best-friend Gio. I remember throwing a small knive at him and then stabbing his chest. " I explained

~ Kano's Perspective ~

I'm planning to make Bryan suffer. I want to start by selling illegal guns to the city. I will drive the cops outta the city, there will be no law. I will kill the ones he holds dear. He will become corrupt with all the rage. After all that I will kill him, as an old friend I'll kill him quick but he will suffer deeply before his death, maybe he'll just kill himself. The Black Dragon will take over this city, he'll be defenseless.