Chapter 11: Enter BatGirl

" Thanks to the Arsenal as he's now being called, another vigilante is making her way into Star City. Leaving graffiti on walls wherever she goes with what we guess could be the name she goes by, BatGirl. She has stopped five close rapist encounters. We've seen footage of her in the act and she doesn't seem to be much of a fighter, where Arsenal fights with a bow and arrow BatGirl fights with a staff. Maybe Arsenal and BatGirl should hook up, power couple... Eh eh eh, I'm joking this is News 52 with an update. " said the news man on the tv.

Well it seems like I've got a following, but this BatGirl is sloppy she'll get herself killed. She doesn't know what she's doing, I need to find her somehow maybe change her mind about what she thinks she's doing. So I went to Cassie for help.

" Hey Cassie have you heard of this BatGirl? "

" Oh um yeah what about her? "

" Well we have to find her, I mean she's sloppy. She's gonna get herself killed. "

" Why do you just immediately just think she'll die? You should be glad you're inspiring. "

" I am Cassie, but if she dies I will blame myself for not helping her. "

~ BatGirl's Perspective ~

" OMG! This is so much fun, beating up bad guys! I just have to take a selfie. This costume makes my eyes look so cute. Ooooo... Phone call. Wait should I answer it um yeah I will. " I said to myself

" BatGirl? " he said with a deep distorted voice.

" Um, who's BatGirl? "

" Don't play games with me! "

" *Sigh* Yeah this BatGirl, who's this? "

" Arsenal, I want to talk to in person. Where could we meet? "

" Why? "

" I'm worried that you don't know what you're doing. "

" OMG you're just a hater! Bye! "

" Wait no! I just want to- "

I hung up on him, he doesn't understand me, who's he to tell me who I am.

I said to myself, " Oooo! Criminal scums to fight. "

I climbed down, too fight the worthless scums.

~ Back to Normal Perspective ~

" Damnit she hung up. Cassie, track her, I'm suiting up and finding her. "

" Aright, go. "

Minutes later I went to BatGirl's last location and waited for Cassie's update. All I knew is that she liked to travel by rooftops which is what I do, unless a far location I take my bike.

" Bryan! She's a block away she isn't moving! Go straight go, quick! "

As soon as I heard that I made a leap to the next building and ran at her direction. When I found her I saw on her phone just playing on her phone.

" It wasn't hard to track you. "

" What?! How did you find me!? "

" Well when you're on your phone it's not hard to track someone. "

" What do you want? " she said with a disappointing tone.

" I want too help you, BatGirl. Help you become better, so you don't get beat up. Let me train you. "

" No thanks, goodbye! "

~ Later at the Lair ~

" Cassie she won't accept our help. "

" What do you want me too tell you? "

" *sigh* keep an eye on her, just incase she gets in trouble. "

" K. "

~ BatGirl's Perspective Hours Later ~

Arsenal is bothering me, why do people hate on me so much. Let me do what I wanna. I was walking in the alleys when I saw a guy bothering a woman that was defenseless. So I ran at them and hit the guy with my staff, while the woman ran away. Outta of no where five more guys came, it was a trap! They were getting closer to me with there shanks, I didn't know what to do, all of a sudden I heard wisp in the hair. Three of the guys where shot in the leg when Arsenal dropped to fight the two remaining. He beat them up pretty quickly, and offered his hand to help me up.

~ At Arsenal's Lair ~

He had some badass gear and weapons, he had really high-tech looking computers at different metal desk. He also had a glass casing for his suit.

" BatGirl I'll say it again, I want to help you. "

" Why do you wanna help me? "

" Cause I can tell you're a young girl, and that you're probably looking for vengeance. "

~ Flashback ~

I was sleeping in bed when I heard a loud unusual noise coming from downstairs. I ran downstairs and saw my mom being grabbed by a stranger, he was touching her inappropriately while he killed her. He saw me and jumped through the window, I fell on my knees crying at my mothers death. I was scarred, it didn't help that I had no farther he left when I was born.

~ Present Day ~

" So what if I am looking for vengeance. "

" I can help you, I don't want you too let the vengeance take over you and change who you are. "

" Okay, okay help me. "

" We'll start with training you too fight. "

I accepted Arsenal's help but we still didn't know who each other really was. At the lair we would where our suits at the lair. I highly doubt that it'll stay like that for long but for now our identities will remain a secret between us.