Chapter 6: The Tiger's Stripes

We've been hard at work on finding Bronze Tiger. Erron has been a big help, and I've gotten all the names from the list handed to me from Ryan. The last name on the list was Johnathen Rosenberg, and he was a very big man, a rich man. It wasn't to hard to find him though, it's not hard to find someone with big money.

~ Bronze Tiger's Perspective ~

Who the fuck does this guy think he is! Messing with my damn business, I'm going to kill this man! Rawr!!

" Somebody get me Tiger Claw! "

~ Back to Regular Perspective ~

Cassie was getting me info on Rosenberg and his whereabouts. He was attending a meeting today, perfect time to strike. Ask him the questions about Bronze Tiger and kill him.

~ 8:20 P.M ~

I suited up and headed to the place, when I got there I could see the rich people, just talking and drinking their formal drinks. I wasn't a fan of that, I had no problem breaking the quote on quote party. Like usual I shot a zip line above the big window, shot one to the window to weaken the window and zip lined and kicked the window broken.

" Everybody! Get out! Except you Rosenberg! I have questions for you! "

Everybody ran out, I recognized Rosenberg and shot him in the leg.

" Where are you going!? "

" Please don't hurt me! "

" Where is Bronze Tiger!? "

Moments later this guy comes in some kind of metals claws in his hands. He looked like he was ready to kill me.

" Back the fuck off him, bastard! " The guy with the claws said.

" Who the hell are you!? "

" I'm Tiger Claw bitch, Bronze Tiger sent me here to kill you! "

" Well you're gonna be a disappointment to your boss! "

He ran at me, slashing his claws at me, he scratched me a few time, not major. I slammed my bow at his face, made his nose bleed. I kicked him away, started shooting arrows at him. He deflected almost all of them with his metal claws. I started to fight with my bow almost as if it was a staff. He kept slashing and things were getting ugly for me.

" Send Erron over here, I'm getting really hurt. " I said to the ear piece

He kept slashing, at me. I sucker punched his nose, but this guy wouldn't give up. It's like his only thought was to kill me, no mercy. He pushed me to the ground kicked my bow away and stabbed me in my stomach. I felt the claws going into my stomach and extreme pain, I was trying not to pass out.

" That's what you get for messing with Bronze Tiger you bastard! "

He ran out, and left me for dead. Moments later Erron came in, I saw him running towards me and I closed my eyes.

~ Seven Minutes Later... Erron's Perspective ~

" Cassie get whatever kind of healing kit you got! "

" Oh shit! "

" Hurry! "

" No no no! This can't be happening! "

She ran got the kit and ran back. She was bandaging Bryan up doing whatever she could. Gave him an injection, I didn't know much about healing someone.

" Give me my phone! "

" Okay. "

She got her phone and dialed a number.

" Wait! You can't call the cops, they call him a vigilante. He'll be arrested! "

" I'm not, I'm calling his girlfriend. "

~ Cassie's Perspective ~

" Laurel you have to come to Verdant. "

" What no, I don't feel like parting. I'm mad with Bryan he's been gone for hours and hasn't responded. "

" It's about Bryan. He's badly wounded. "

" What?! I'm on my way. "

Moments later, I heard a car pull up so I ran upstairs to get Laurel down here with Bryan.

" Is he alive? "

" Yeah for now. "

~ Laurel's Perspective ~

I saw his body laying on the metal table, not knowing what to do. I walked up to him, the moment I got closer my eyes were full of tears. I stood next him, staring at him, I could see so much blood on his stomach. Right now I didn't care that I just found out that my boyfriend is the Red Hood. That he's been out there doing whatever he does.

" Bryan?! Please wake up! "

I got no response but I kept trying, I got closer to him.

" Please I know you're in there. You need to wake up! I love you, you can't leave me! "

I banged on the table, and saw him cough up some blood.

~ Back to Normal Perspective ~

* Cough cough cough! *

I open my eyes and see Erron and Cassie, and to my surprise Laurel staring at me.

" Holy shit I almost died! What the hell is Laurel doing here! "

" You were dying, she had to know what happen to you. " Cassie explained.

" Can I talk in private with Laurel? Please. "

Erron and Cassie, walked upstairs and left me and Laurel alone.

" Um so? "

" How long have you've been doing this? "

" A few weeks. Look I wanted to you. "

" So why didn't you? "

" Because I didn't know how. "

" That's not good enough. "

" I didn't know how you'd feel about. I feared you'd leave me. "

" Well I admit I don't like it, but I'm not leaving you for it. I love you way to much for that. "

I stood up on the table, and looked at Laurel I grabbed her hand and just looked at her. I was hoping on keeping this a secret but I had no choice when she found out. Cassie made that decision for me. I guess it's for the best she had to know eventually. Bronze Tiger really had to go down, I was so close to death. It couldn't happen ever again.