Chapter 14:

~ Erron's Perspective ~

" Uh Cassie is it? Have noticed that Bryan hasn't been here in a while, he hasn't even suited up in like a week. What's going on? "

" Give him some time, I heard Laurel said she wanted a break from him. "

" He may be emotionally in pain, but that doesn't stop him from being Arsenal the city will go insane without him. Criminals will become stronger without someone trying to stop them. "

She said with a sassy attitude. " When you loose someone you love it stops you from doing certain things, not that you would know what that's like. "

" You have no idea. *sigh* "

~ Black Mask's Perspective ~

The Black Dragon is messing us up! I don't know what the Black Dragon are planning but I want too know, and stop them if needed. I'm going to get some of my man too infiltrate the Black Dragon and find their plans.

~ Back to Regular Perspective Hours Later ~

I'm rethinking lots of things, should I stay a vigilante?

" Cassie why are we doing this? "

" What? "

" Why am I doing this whole vigilante business? "

" To better the city. "

" What have I actually done. I haven't even found Bronze Tiger. I'm a murderer, I have not done anything to stop the Black Dragon clan, and now I have to deal with Black Mask and his crew. What have I accomplished, what have I gained? Nothing! I've lost, I lost Laurel. "

" Did you think there weren't going to be losses? Look Bryan these are things you're going to have overcome these things. Your mistakes, how you deal with them, it's what makes you who you are, the protector of this city. "

~ Kano's Perspective ~

Slowly I'm will be taking everything away from Bryan, slowly his whole world will break apart in front of his very eyes.

~ Alexis' Perspective ~

This city is going straight to hell. With the The Black Dragon, and Black Mask and his crew this city is tearing itself apart. The SCPD and SF have to team up if we want have any chance on stopping all of this.