Chapter 8: I Am Arsenal

I got a call from Cassie to go to the lair, so I did exactly that and drove to Verdant. When I got there, everything was changed. There were new weapons, and new computers, a lot more technology. It was an upgrade to our set up. It's what Special Forces use.

" Bryan, my mom wants to meet you. "

" Why? "

" She wants to know who I'm working with, and why I took all this equipment. "

" Damn it Cassie. "

" Chill dude, it's not like we're dating and you're meeting my mom for the first time. "

" I know but still whatever. "

" Robbery in 5th bank! " said the police radio.

I rushed to the glass container holding my suit, and got ready. I ran upstairs to the back of Verdant and got on the bike.

~ Laurel's Perspective ~

I was watching the news about the robbery when I see Bryan or Red Hood at the scene. I worried about him, but I couldn't stop him.

~ Back to Normal Perspective ~

I scoped out the area out it was a gang or something, seemed to be lead by some bald guy, he looked scary. His eyes looked crazy. I shot his goons one by one, quietly. There were like three left including their leader.

" Why isn't it the Red Hood?! "

" That's the name don't wear it out! What's yours? "

" Me? I'm Victor Zsasz. For the Black Dragon. "

" Of course you are!

" Who's your boss! "

" Why do you care! "

I shot two of his goons, and they dropped.

" Unless you also want to die, you'll answer the question! "

" Woah there guy, that's not very nice. " he said in an evil innocent way.

" Who do you work for!? "

" Kano, I work for Kano! "

" Where can I find him!? "

Victor pulled a gun out and started shooting at me while running away. I chased after him into an alley, but when I got there he was no where to be seen. He disappeared like a phantom. I left the scene before the cops could catch up to me and went back to Verdant.

" Aright Cassie who the hell is Kano? "

" He's one of the big guys in the Black Dragon. "

Ruby said while including herself in the conversation. " Kano knows who you are Bryan. "

" How do you know? "

" He said that he doesn't blame you for what you did. Something about stabbing his eye. " Ruby explained.

* iPhone ring tone*

" Hello? "

" Hello old, friend I've seen you've put the archery skills I taught you to use. "

" Bi Han?! "

" You are correct. "

" But how did you know it was me? "

" The way you aim and shoot, I taught you exactly that way. "

" You know the club called Verdant? "

" Uh.... I'll find it. "

" Aright I'll see you when you're here. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fifteen Minutes Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited upstairs for Bi Han, when I see him walking towards the club.

" Hello old friend. "

" Come here man. If it weren't for you I wouldn't be the Red Hood. "

" Why Red Hood? Sounds dark, can I see your arsenal? "

" Sure follow me downstairs. "

~ Erron's Perspective ~

I'm standing here just looking at my gun, when I see a Lin Kuei member walk down. I went around the corner to hide.

~ Back to Regular Perspective ~

" So here's the set up, that's Cassie at the computers and Erron is... Erron? "

" Erron Black? "

" Yeah? "

~ Erron's Perspective ~

" So what's it to you!? "

I pulled my gun and pointed it at Bi Han, the only reason he isn't dead is because I know he's a friend of Bryan.

" Woah Erron what happen years ago was a mistake, we were mislead. "

Whatever, I left the lair.

~ Back to Regular Perspective ~

Erron just stormed out of the lair.

" Um... "

" Well the clan almost killed him. "

~ Two Hours Later ~

" Cassie thanks for the new arsenal. "

" No problem, it's gonna come in real handy. "

I was thinking that Red Hood was not fitting me. I've killed lots of people trying find Bronze Tiger, but that's not the image I want. I don't want to be a killer, I was a vigilante not a crazy murderer. So I would change my name I was no longer Red Hood I am Arsenal now, next step was making this city know who I am now. It was time for change.