Chapter 3: A Night of Red

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Week Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the lair or base I didn't know what to call it. Cassie was in there she was working with the computers. She was my eyes and ears, she used street lights can cameras and many more things to be able to watch me while I was out. Of course that was plan I was still waiting on the suit. It was suppose to be a red and black hooded suit, mostly leather it should be coming in today.

* iPhone ring tone *

" Hey babe. "

" Hey, uh you got a package. "

" Is it a big wooden crate? "

" Yeah, what is it? It's nailed shut. "

" Don't worry about it. I'm coming home to pick it up. "

I quickly got my keys and ran to my car. I was speeding through the streets. I was like a little kid getting a new toy. The wooded crate had my custom suit and my custom bow and arrows. I had to wait in the stupid elevator since my home was in the top of the building. When I got to the top floor I ran inside saw Laurel gave her a kiss took the crate and left.

" Sorry babe gotta go this is important! "

Drove back to Verdant and went inside the lair.

" That was quick. "

I said while laughing, " I broke the speed limit. "

I used a crowbar to crack it open. In there was my bow and arrows and the suit. The leather suit was a really dark almost black in the bottom half and then fades into a dark red for the top half.

" Nice! "

" Designed it myself. " I said while smirking.

" Try it on. "

" Ok, oh and Cassie look up the name Ryan Rogers for me I need info on him. "

" Okay. "

" Ok I got his address and phone number, but why? "

" So how do I look? "

" Wow you l-look great. "

" Thanks, Ryan Rogers is a rich man that uses his money to mess this city up to earn more profits. "

" Oh I'm guess you're going after him? "

" Yeah later tonight. I'm going home, I don't want Laurel to suspect anything. "

" Ok bye. "

When I got home, I find Laurel playing video games. Well trying to play video games she's wasn't much of a gamer, but she sure looked cute trying.

" Hey baby. "

" What are you doing playing video games? " I said laughing.

" I don't know, I was bored. "

" Hehe you're so cute. "

" Bryan what's the Lin Kuei? "

" Damn it Laurel. "

She got closer to cuddle.

" Please. "

" The Lin Kuei are a league of assassins from ancient China. A few years ago I trained with them, so I could defend myself and protect the people I love, so I could protect you. Because if something were to happen to you I couldn't live with myself. "

" You trained with assassins?!?! "

" Well I already had assassin ancestors that were in the creed, but the creed no longer stands. "

" You're just full of surprises. "

I said with a flirting attitude. " You haven't seen nothing yet. "

~ Two Hour Later ~

Laurel was watching Netflix, she was watching her favorite show that I didn't like so I didn't bother her. I snuck out and went to Verdant. Where Cassie was waiting.

" Finally you're here. What were you doing? " she said with her sassy attitude.

" I was um pleasu... "

She interrupted.

" Ok stop right there I don't need to know what you were doing with your girlfriend. "

" Hehe ok. "

" Suit up. "

I finally got in my suit and was ready to got out. I don't think I've whore so much leather before. I also got a really nice red and expensive motorcycle.

" Aright I'm leaving. "

" Wait, do you have your ear piece? "

" Yeah! I'll talk to you when I get there. "

I was speeding through the streets. I was finally Red Hood again. I actually had a suit this time, instead of just a red hoodie.

~ Fifteen Minutes Later ~

" Aright I'm here. Where exactly in the building is he? "

" Top floor room 419. "

" Of course he is. Damn it. "

I climbed stairs of a nearby building. I had a perfect view of the room. I used one of my few zip line arrows and shot it above the big window. Before getting on the line I shot one arrow to the window to weaken it. I got on the line and was basically gliding through the sky, I could see a lot of the city and all the cars in the streets. I kicked through the window, I found Ryan on his computer.

" Please I'll get the money just give me more time! "

" What?! "

" Don't you work for Bronze Tiger? "

" Bronze Tiger? Speak! "

" You don't work for him?! Oh my god he's going to kill me! "

" I'm going to kill you if you don't! "

" Bronze Tiger is this guy that was expirmented on and he's a really powerful man now. He uses big people like me with big money to mess up this city. He gets profits from the city suffering. "

" Who else?!? Right down names, names of people this Bronze Tiger takes advance of! "

He was writing very nervously, he could barely right.

" Here. "

" Ryan Rogers you have failed this city! "

I shot him in the chest and he fell straight to the ground.

" Did you here any of that Cassie? "

" Yeah, did you really say some hero's tv show catchphrase? "

" Don't worry about it. "

I was the Red Hood again. Only I was better now, better trained and better equipment. I wasn't alone, I have a feeling Cassie wouldn't be the only one joining my team.