38•

yo ✨

btw you ain't dating (haha you single bitch but not for long 👩‍🍳)

1/2/21

y/n point of view

I bit the skin of my finger as my leg bounced up and down rapidly.

ding dong

I took a deep breath out and I anxiously approached the front door.

My heart pounded swiftly. "Stop be nervous y/n". I cursed myself out.

I pushed the handle of the door down.

Y/bf's soft e/c ( eye colour) gazed into mine.

My heart fluttered at his contact.

"Hi y/n you ready to smash this stupid project". He chuckled.

I shook off my nerves and placed a smile on my face "Yes we can start the project in my room".

Y/bf stepped into the house.

I point directly towards the stairs. "You can leave your shoes by the stairs".

time skip

We was assigned project partners for English to create a slideshow on Romeo and Juliet's Love for each other.

"I brought my laptop so you can work on the start of their love and I could do the end of their love and we can work on the middle section." Y/bf looked at me for approval.

My eye brows knitted together as I wasn't really focusing on what he was saying.

Y/bf panicked at my silence. "We don't have to it's just a sug-".

I immediately cut him off . "No it's okay and I'm cool with it" . I get up to grab my laptop.

Y/bf sighed in relief .

We both typed away and researched quotes in the book to back up as evidence.

We were facing each at opposite sides of my bed.

I scoffed as I read Romeo and Juliet first encounter.

Y/bf chuckled at me. "What's up you've been continuously scoffing and rolling your eyes over some text your reading". He looked at with a amused smirk.

My eyes widened not realising I had been continuously scoffing.

I shook my head. "I hadn't noticed I was scoffing but I was reading their encounter again". I explain not fully in context.

Y/bf bit his lip gently. "Okay what about it?.

I closed my laptop and I moved in closer to him leaving a gap with my legs crossed.

Y/bf mirrored my movements as he reduced the gap.

I played with fingers as he reduced the gap.

"Well I just think it was fast paced the whole time span was 3 days and fell in love in the first day it's just a bit unrealistic". I clarified to y/bf.

He listened carefully. " I agree it was rushed but I just love the sacrifices they made for each other as they did truly love each other".

He briefly glanced into my eyes.

"They usually says People who are in love generally feel a powerful sense of empathy toward their beloved, feeling the other person's pain as their own and being willing to sacrifice anything for the other person".

My heart raced rapidly as butterflies erupted rapidly in my stomach:

Y/bf gazed into my eyes. "I hope that one day I will able to feel that and possibly you as well "

My eyes widened as I looked down at my lap.

I smiled at y/bf's words as he didn't seem to be the type to like romance or literature he did seem passionate about it.

I was unable to look at him. "W-wow uh y/bf I didn't know you uh was into romance or uh any of this you seem really passionate about it". I stumbled at my words.

Y/bf cackled at my nerves. "Uh well yeah but I prefer doing the romance and passion in real life". He responded and he leaned closer to me.

I SLAPPED HIM . (Jk jk)

Haha suffer in peace cos I'm not making a part 2🖕🏾