48•

02/08/21

requested by Hannah_Mohamed842

b/n - brothers name s/n - sisters name

b/n - brothers name
s/n - sisters name

y/n point of view

I sighed angrily as s/n dragged the lamp off from the desk and hearing the bulb shatter

It was my breaking point. From the mess on the living room floor and the constant screams from b/n and s/n.

my mom and dad went on little vacation so they left me home with my siblings so I was in charge of them.

I was frustrated and upset that I slammed the living room door causing b/n and s/n to stop they're messing around and screams.

Tears of anger rolled down to my cheeks and let out some cuss words as I stomped upstairs.

I entered my bedroom and slammed the door shut as I shouted. "you fucking cunts".

I laid under my blanket as I began overthinking about the mess downstairs and what my parents would think.

I sobbed in frustration.

______

y/bf point of view

I looked down at the crochet top that I was making for y/n and my phone buzzed furiously in my pocket.

I smiled seeing y/ns name on the screen.

I placed my phone on my shoulder. "hey baby".

My eyes brows furrowed in confusion as the line was silent.

I was about to hang up until I heard voices.

"say something I'm to scared to".

"No you do"

I immediately recognised b/n and s/n voice from the argument.

"Hey guys it's fine, just tell me why you on y/n's phone" I ask.

S/n spoke up. "Um well y/n is currently crying a lot we don't know why but she's been in there for 20 minutes we kind of worried so we called you".

My heart dropped hearing the words of that y/n was crying. "I'll be there in second".

minutes later

The front door was open and my eyes were immediately drawn to mess on the floor and in particular the glass shards.

B/n grabbed the brush for me so I can sweep it away and removed glass shards on him and s/ns fingers and toes.

Secondly I focused on mess on the floor and table and cleaned it all up with her siblings.

I knew how her siblings were they must of pushed her buttons if she began cussing at them.

"yeah then she started saying you f-ing c and slammed the door". S/n spoke in amusement.

B/n kicked the clothes off the floor. "We tiptoed to her room and all we heard was her crying".

Last but not least I ma

I knocked on her bedroom door.

"Go away you cunts". Y/n croaked out.

I swinged the door as I brought up a chocolate bar for her. "I didn't know I was a 'cunts' sweetheart". I looked over to bed where she was plopped.

Her head bobbed out of the blanket as she sighed in relief at the sight of me.

Her eyes were red and swollen but she looked beautiful regardless. "you shouldn't be here I have a lot I need to do y/bf". I could feel stress building up from her words.

I wrapped my arms around her as she placed her head on my chest finally allowing her body to stop tensing. "Well good thing your siblings called for Cinderella". I pressed a soft kiss on her forehead.

 I pressed a soft kiss on her forehead

Her lips formed into a soft laugh. Her body became tense again. "Stop with the jokes y/bf the house is a mess".

I pressed my finger to her lips. "Shush baby I've got it". I ran my hand up and down her face.

My eyes brows knitted together as I saw tiny shard of glass close to her eyelid.

I slowly pulled it out and wiped the excess blood.

Tears rolled from y/n eyes. "I'm so such a mess y/bf I'm sorry, it's just to much to handle I can't do it alone". There was crack in her voice.

My face formed into a frown as she began crying again.

I pulled her even closer as I whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

"Don't apologise I've got you baby". I replied in a comforting tone.

"Thank you y/bf I love you". She whispered softly as her eyes began to slowly shut.

_________