51• (renting a boyfriend 1.2)

13/08/21

y/n point of view

I answered immediately seeing Natalie name pop up on the screen.

"Hi sorry I need to answer this call... hi Natalie".

"Sorry to disturb y/n but I found a potential candidate".

My heart raced at her words. "When can I meet him?". I question nervously.

I felt zendaya hand rub gently up and down my leg in a comforting manner. I smiled looking down at her.

Natalie hummed at her phone. "Let's do tomorrow morning bye y/n". I cut the call off.

I groaned as I put my phone on the table.

______

After a long night with Zendaya, I arrived home .

I took off my shoes at the front door. My head snapped up hearing a gentle piano noise playing from upstairs.

a ghost? That can't be right. Surely a robber but which robber would go play your piano. definitely a ghost.

My thoughts overlapped one another. I grabbed my kitchen wooden rolling pin.

I tiptoed up the stairs silently as my heart thumped quickly. "Who the fuck is here".

Through the dark hallway the piano played louder.

I heard footsteps approaching me.

It was now or nothing I told myself as I hit where it would most hurt.

"Ow Christ what the fuck!". He yelled in pain. "You trying to kill me woman?".

I rolled my eyes. "Who the fuck are you and why did you break into my house, I'm calling security if you try approach me again I'll hit you again". I say as confidently as I can.

The lights were off in this room so I couldn't make out his face.

A groan left his lips. "It was security that let me in Jesus y/n l/n this wasn't what I was expecting ".

My eyebrows furrowed together at his sentence. I switched the light switch on.

The man is clutching his shoulder and arm in pain. I didn't even aim for his head damn.

His warm e/c looked up at mine. "I'm c/n l/n I'm suppose to be you fake boyfriend, I just thought I would see you tonight so we can talk". He explained.

I groaned as I facepalmed my face with my hand. " I'm sorry but what was you thinking playing piano in the middle of the night I thought it was a ghost you know what never mind let me help you".

He stood slowly and wrapped his left arm around my shoulder. I took him to my guest bedroom.

I grabbed ice from downstairs and towels.

He removed his shirt off his body. He had a toned look on his body.

"You got a nice bod on you c/n".

He raised his eyebrow at me. "I sure do thank you y/n".

His shoulder was bruised as well as his arm.

My eyes looked at him guiltily as he was laid on the bed in agony. "I'm sorry c/n it's not the first introduction I was hoping for".

He shrugged his shoulders slowly. "Don't sweat I'm use to it.

My eyes narrowed at his words. "I hope you're joking". I tensed a bit as I rubbed ice slowly up and down his arms.

His body shivered at the ice cube. "Is your first response always picking up a rolling pin?". He joked.

I playfully rolled my eyes at his words, c/n is a very attractive guy. "You should be lucky I picked the rolling pin I was going to pick the knife that would of ended horribly". I wrapped the ice around a towel I placed on his shoulder and arm.

A amused look appeared placed on his face. "I don't know if you know I could report this as assault especially these bruises y/n". He laughed.

I raised my eyebrows. "You wouldn't dare c/n especially because we need each other". I took a seat next to him on the double bed.

He frowned at words. "That's true especially when marvel isn't promoting my movie coming out". He looked at me. "Are you know what you're wearing for my movie premiere?".

I pulled a confused look on my face. "What premiere, Why doesn't anyone tell me this shit?"

C/n laughed at my reaction. "Natalie was probably going to tell you tomorrow I'm guessing anyway can I have an massage my shoulder blades feels stiff".

I scoffed at his words. "Just because I hit you by accident which was your fault doesn't mean I'm your slave, I'll get one of my massager ladies in tomorrow for you.

He pouted. "Tomorrow my shoulder blade will be cut off if I leave it for that long y/n".

I shook my head. "So dramatic, you just want my hands and fingers up and down your body".

A smug look appeared on his face. "I'm not complaining honey".

The pet name caught me off guard. I massaged up and down in his shoulder blade. I was extremely gentle with him.

He let out a few frustrated sighs, grunts and moans.

My 🐱 fluttered at the noises coming out his mouth. "Chill out with those noises c/n they gonna think I'm sexing you".

He chuckled at my words. "Who's they you have no neighbours and I think it's time I head home".

I removed my hands off him.

I took him downstairs and said my goodbyes.