1•

would recommend reading my book in Trebuchet Ms (Text)

26.09.20

requested by MrsIsaacLahey2

y/n point of view

I was at y/bf house as he invited me over for movie night and we going to have a load of snacks.

me and y/bf we're cuddling all of the sudden he removed his arms away from my waist.

I looked at him confused as he walked over at his drawer and began to get dressed.

I sit up"where are you going?"I ask him confused.

"I'm off today out with the boys last minute plans"he removed his T-shirt and replaces it with a cleaner one.

"I thought we was going to have to have movie night?"I say a little bummed out.

Y/bf approaches me with a huge smile on his,he presses a soft kiss on my lips "don't worry baby it's only 5pm right now I'll bf back at 9pm"he reassured me.

I nodded smiling.

After y/bf left I scrambled through his kitchen looking for ingredients.

I wanted to make chocolate chips cookies for our movie night.

I found the ingredients and baked whilst listening to WAP.

"now from the top"I sing along ⬆️

I found bowls to put the popcorn and snacks into I began making the living room all nice,laying down all the snacks down.

hours late 9:45.

y/bf had not sent me single text,I sent him a text asking if he okay and when he was coming home.

I became extremely anxious,hoping nothing bad had happened to y/bf.I picked up my phone dialling his number it went straight the voice mail.

11:58

I covered the popcorn with cling film and other snacks that I had laid out.

I sigh in disappointment he told he was coming home at 9 and now it's nearly going to 12.

I went back upstairs into y/bf bedroom turning on his tv and watching teen wolf smiling at my favourite character Isaac (MrsIsaacLahey2 I'm guessing by your profile picture).

3 AM

KNOCK KNOCK

I walked downstairs tiredly,I opened the door to see y/bf arm slung around his friend James.

I thanked him taking y/bf upstairs.

"hi y/nnn"he goofily smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes.

I began removing his clothes. He slightly shoved me "hey don't touch me I have a girlfriend"I shook my head at his words.

"Y/bf I am your girlfriend silly now put these on".

"Hi bby,are you mad we missed our movie night?"he looked me.

"Yes y/bf now who's fault is that"I smiled.

"My fault I'll make it up to youu"he slurred his words .

I grab his hand walking towards the bed.

We both laid down cuddling.

I heard soft snores coming front y/bf mouth.

I removed his arms off my waist,I grabbed water bottle from downstairs and and medicine and placed it on the side table,leaving him a little note for the morning.

Then I left.

______

Y/bf point of view

I woke up feeling my head pound,I groaned remembering how I much I drank last night.

I sat up noticing some water and medicine,I gulped the medicine down wondering where y/n was at.

I picked up the note on the side table opening it ;

Hey y/bf,how was your night out?
is your head pounding??
But you promised me last night you'll make it up to me since you ditched our movie night xxx
Y/n

It all came back to me.i completely forgot about yesterday the movie night I came home so late now I needed to make it up to y/n.