•46

part 2 from the •45

y/n point of view

I sighed at his message and swiped off it.

buzz buzz

I look down at my phone seeing a notification pop up.

______

c/n 🍓

don't ignore me .... I want to speak to you
I didn't want to hurt your feelings.

come down in 20 minutes 😛
_____

I debated in my head If I should show up or not.

20 minutes later

i collected my thoughts and looked outside of my bedroom window to see if c/n was still washing the car.

My eyes went immediately to the brunette hair girl stood next to him in her summer dress.

I instantly reconsigned her, she lived 4 blocks away from us. I'm pretty sure her name is "Delancy"

 I'm pretty sure her name is "Delancy"

( DELANCY)

( DELANCY)

She was stunning but what was she doing with c/n.

My face was laced with confusion as c/n told me to meet him in 20 minutes but he invited another girl to join him.

My alarm on my phone buzzed in my pocket. I looked down to turn it off then once I looked up his lips were on delancy's.

My heart throbbed with pain at the sight. I wasn't going down to meet him, I caught feelings for him and I didn't want to look like a mug.

I closed my curtains and scrolled through my phone on tiktok.

Notifications on my phone popped up from c/n but I didn't open them.

Night time came quick and I got changed into my pjs.

knock knock

I was startled at the sudden knock on my window. In the corner of my eye I grabbed the basketball holding it up ready to attack.

My heart pounded rapidly as I opened my curtains. The sight of c/n made me groan as I clutched my pounding heart.

I opened my window letting him inside.

He dusted his clothes off. "Took you long enough". He said as he took a seat on the edge of my bed.

I scoffed at his stupidity. "Since when do you start climbing windows to talk to people?". I ask him unamused.

C/n playfully rolled his eyes. "Since some certain people won't respond to their messages".

I stayed quiet.

C/n took a deep breath out. "I waited for you for a good 2 hours y/n can you explain why didn't you show up". He tried reading my face for an answer.

I crossed my arms. "Didn't think you would notice since you was preoccupied kissing with delancy".

C/n smirked at me. "Firstly I wasn't kissing her it was accidental kiss and even if I was kissing her why would you care?".

I looked at him in disbelief. "c/n can you leave please if you just wanted to reject me you could have done it over text ... just go". My voice cracked towards the end of my sentence.

C/n's smirk vanished off his face.

He had concerned expression on his face. He got off the bed and walked towards me.

He placed his hand on my cheek as he stroke it gently. "Y/n I didn't want to reject you".

His voice was quiet and soft. "I wanted to tell you that I feel the same way". c/n pressed a soft kiss on my forehead.