19• [WRITTINGMAS 6]

6/12/20

requested by herefror_draco11

y/n point of view

I gently open y/bf front door soon to be greeted by Ellie and Oliver who we're y/bf's younger siblings.

I decided to help y/bf take of his siblings as his parents went out for Christmas shopping.

"Hey you two"I hug the both of them "where's y/bf?" I ask them.

Oliver ran up 3 steps " Y/BF, Y/N IS HERE" he shouted.

I let out a huge smile as I see y/bf running down the stairs soon giving me a tight hug.

"hey chica" he smiled at me, lightly pressing a kiss my lips.

"hey you what was you doing up there letting your siblings answer the door a bit irresponsible y/bf" I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms.

Y/bf became flustered.

His siblings soon took notice at his behaviour and began laughing "y/bf getting told off" Oliver giggled as he and Ellie went upstairs.

Y/bf rolled his eyes at his siblings actions "I wasn't thinking alright"he tried explaining.

I shook my head as I locked the front door and taking off my shoes soon walking to kitchen "yes clearly not thinking not surprised"I responded.

Y/bf wrapped his arms around my waist pressing soft kisses on my neck "I understand I'm sorry baby let me make it up to you"he smiles.

My eyes widened soon shoving him understanding what he meant. "No y/bf your siblings are here"I shake my head laughing.

Y/bf eyes widened "oh my god no... -well not no I wouldn't doing it with you-well not wouldn't mind I would love to but I meant I would cook dinner and maybe later we could bake cookies together ".

I let out a laugh "you're so cute I'll go upstairs to your siblings"I kiss his cheek "maybe tomorrow night since I have house alone"I whispered in his ear and running my finger up and down his arm.

Y/bf whispered in my ear "I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk the next day".

My heart raced rapidly as I walked away.

(SMUT???? FOR TOMMROW WRITINGMAS ??)

"Alexa play Christmas music"

I felt very flustered at what y/bf said but I brushed it off.

I found Ellie and Oliver playing on the wii.

"Can I join?"I asked them taking a seat in-between the both of them.

"yes sure"Oliver passed me the controller.

"thank you"I replied as I joined as they play Mario chart.

"y/bf always talks about you y/n" Ellie looks over at me.

Butterflies fill my stomach "oh is that so what does he say?"I ask her.

"He always..he always ..like I want to to marry y/n becwase I lover her and she-she's the one for me" Ellie giggled.

My heart raced rapidly as I smiled at her words.

"Yeah he always saying that you're beautiful he sometimes swears when he says that"Oliver confessed "he's like she say f ing beautiful"

I cup my hand over my mouth "y/bf honestly"I shake my head in disappointment at him swearing in front of siblings.

"That's sweet of him but guys no swearing till your old enough do you understand" I look at the both of them as they nod in response.

"I'll be back" I tell them.

I walk downstairs to find y/bf dancing goofily to Christmas music.

"Hey chica what's up" y/bf stops dancing.

"Nothing but only the fact your swearing in front of you're siblings say that y/n is fucking beautiful" I explain to him.

Y/bf let's out a chuckle "But it's true you're so fucking beautiful"he cups my cheeks.

I smiled "just don't swear in front of them y/bf and they was saying all this other stuff that you want to marry me"I smirked at him.

Y/bf's eyes widened "ugh W-Well yeah I do want to marry you if you don't mind" he responded nervously.

"ok only if I say yes"I walk away going upstairs.

time skip

"dinner is ready"y/bf shouted.

We all ate dinner listening to Mariah Carey and her Christmas songs soon after we baked cookies making a bit of a mess but oh well.

_____