50• (renting a boyfriend 1.1 )

sorry for the long wait 🥳💀

It's results day in the uk ( I got A* A* A*)

10/08/21

y/n point

"y/n l/n over here"

"y/n who is the guy with you?"

I smirked at the camera pointed towards me. "he's my boyfriend".

_________

5 months ago

my phone buzzed, it was incoming call from Natalie my pr manager.

I turned off the stove to answer this call. "Hello". I began as i walked around my house.

"Hello there y/n, I hope you are doing well but there's a slight issue with you and the media"

I completely froze at her words. "Did my nudes get leaked or has someone broken into my house". I asked anxiously.

She chuckled at my words. "No miss y/n the issue is that your becoming less talked about in the media and to keep your relevance up we may need to pull an pr stunt".

I groaned at her words. "Shouldn't the clothing line with Ariana grande bring me enough media coverage?". I ask tapping my fingers on my phone.

She hummed slightly. "We can't be to sure that would help since the focus could just shift onto Ari".

Natalie was right. "So what do you have in mind Nat?"

She replied. "I have 2 options : orchestrating a scandal and renting a boyfriend".

I thought carefully about the 2 options. "I would say renting a boyfriend since I can be myself".

"That's wonderful, you have some upcoming movies with male costars we could ask one of them".

I rolled my eyes. "No no can't it be someone who's not in the lime light". I asked in an pleading tone.

The thought of being coddled up with one of co-stars just disgusts me. There's a high chance they could fall in love with me.

Working with Zac Efron I could see in his eyes that he was into me.

She sighed heavily. "We can have a look a well known nepotism babies such as Timothée Chalamet and others".

I leaned my head on the living room sofa and sighed. "Thank you bye".

"Thank you y/n I'll get in touch with you once again about potential candidates".

I scoffed as soon as she ended the call. "Stupid bitch". Sometimes I hated being a celebrity but i was extremely grateful for my wealth.

My best friend Zendaya offered that she would help me gain more media coverage. That night we went out to Olive Garden (idk fancy American restaurant comment some below) .

"Y/n and Zendaya look over here for us"

"Y/n is it true you and Zac efron are going out?"

The serious look on my face was torn off because of that question. I began laughing.

"Zendaya is true you and Tom Holland are dating after the kissing pictures".

We finally escaped the paparazzi and got seated.

"That question about Zac efron completely threw me off I couldn't help laugh".

Zendaya smiled in amusement. "Same here and my question about Tom the media is so gullible it was an staged kis-".

My phone cut off Zendaya.

I answered immediately seeing Natalie name pop up on the screen.

"Hi sorry I need to answer this call... hi Natalie".

"Sorry to disturb y/n but I found a potential candidate".