9•

12/10/20

y/n point of view

y/n point of view

"you know I love you so times"y/bf kissed my cheek as he walked away heading towards the toilet

Me and y/bf have been dating for 6 months,I was happy about all the time I spent with him.

I sighed heavily as I shut my locker as my phone buzzed.

Bf/n 🥺

Hi meet at benches

ye sure xx

I headed in the direction to the benches making sure to text y/bf where I was going.

I saw b/fn figure sat playing with her hair.

"hey you"I sat next to her giving her a small nudge.

"Hi are you good?"she asked me as she scrolled through her phone .

"yes are you,did you hear about Aria situation when she got asked out with that letter but it wasn't even suppose to be for her"I laughed slightly.

"Oh yeah I did poor thing I bet you can relate to that y/n"she began giggling.

My eye brows furrowed "what you talking about you"I rolled my eyes at her silliness.

"you and y/bf it's quite similar I would say"she looked at me seriously.

"B/fn what you talking about,tell me?"I asked as I was confused.

"Wait did y/bf not tell you?"Her eye brows knitted together.

I was feeling impatient "No tell me what"

She took a deep breath out "that you know when you got that note on Valentine's Day from y/bf it wasn't suppose to be for you he was suppose to be for me"she confessed.

My eyes widened trying to take all the information in that b/fn told.

As I began to overthink it.

does he still want to be with her? why did he not tell me.if b/fn got the note he would still be with her.

I felt my eyes water,I took a deep breath out

B/fn comforted me
"y/n hey don't worry I'm sure he just didn't want to hurt your feeling.."I cut her off.

"B/fn it has been 6 months could of told me back then"I run through my fingers through my hair.

I saw y/bf figure approaching us.

B/fn stood up immediately "talk to him about it he'll explain"

Y/bf gave me soft smile taking a seat next to me.
"where's b/fn going to?"he questioned me.

I rolled my eyes as I looked at the pavement.
"why do you want to be with her or something"I sighed.

Y/bf gave me a confused expression "what no,what's wrong baby"he placed his hand on my thigh.

I removed his hand off my thigh "no y/bf don't"

My voice cracked "Why did you not tell me that the note was never suppose to be for me"I looked at him as I felt our relationship started as a huge lie.

Y/bf looked at me with regret "n-no y/n it was like that we.."I cut him off.

"What do you mean no,you liked b/fn what's going to make me think you still don't like y/bf ugh it's making me crazy because if I never got that note you and b/fn would be together like that"I sigh. "You probably still like her"I mumbled as my eyes began to water.

Y/bf immediately cupped my face whilst he shook his head "no listen I'm sorry I should have told you y/n I completely regret not telling you as I didn't think it through .You had a right know and I'm deeply sorry for that."

"I'm being completely honest I'm telling you I don't like b/fn.I like you well I love you y/n it will always be you"he grabbed my hand bringing it to his chest.

His heart pounded rapidly.

"This is how you make me feel y/n I'm always non stop thinking about you and I'm sorry again"he played with my fingers.

???? (You're decision if you forgive him or not)