10

creds to this person for giving me the idea for this chapter! ノ(・ω・)ノ

also thank you all so much for your patience and kind words last chapter TvT have this reaction chapter of the MHA universe as an apology gift UnU❤ ily all

now enjoy!

---

As the TAPOPS heroes were preparing for the elements' performance, the UA school was left in shock and fear from the previous show.

The staff held a quick meeting to discuss their capabilities. Everything was going haywire. Teachers were screaming in protest. Some were saying that they were too dangerous to be kept around the students. Some were suggesting to use the heroes as a shield and get them onto their side.

Nezu, who seemed to be tired of the banter, sighed and clapped his hand thrice. The sound echoed in the meeting room, silencing the pros as all of them stopped fighting and calmed down, slightly embarrassed by their childish actions.

"Now that everyone's done behaving like buffoons, let's get down to business." Nezu said in a cheerful but sinister tone.

Nemuri, also known as pro hero Midnight put up her hand, a worried expression on her face. "Sir, these 'heroes', are they even human? Their quirks are unlike anything I've seen! They're dangerous people, they shouldn't be let loose around the students-!"

"Midnight, are you hearing yourself right now?" Aizawa hissed, slamming his palm against the table. "Pipe down a bit, what do you think they'd do if they heard you saying this!?"

"The whole TAPOPS agency should be sent to prison, better yet, Tartarus itself!" Endeavour butted in (bitch-), his face scrunched up in pure fury.

"Now hold on, they're just 14 Endeavour!" All Might tried to reason with the flaming trash. "Sending them off into the lion's den might just worsen everything!"

"All Might is right," Vlad King said, exasperated. "This is just 5 of their members, if the whole agency comes for us due to putting them in prison, we'd be as good as dead."

"Then let's just send the whole hero community at them!" Endeavour roared, standing up and slamming his flaming fist onto the table, leaving scorched marks against brown oak wood. His mouth twisted into a menacing grin. "Pah, what's a mini agency handle against thousands of amazing heroes? Let's just eliminate them all, and-"

"THAT IS ENOUGH."

The sound of Nezu's angered voice silenced the fighting heroes once more as their heads snapped fearfully towards the said person. His whisker twitched in anger as he stood on the table, an angry aura spreading around.

"Y-yes sir..." Reluctantly, everyone sat back down, Endeavour clicking his tongue and slamming himself into the chair.

Nezu let out a scoff. "And you call yourselves heroes, all I see is a bunch of babbling baboons. You all should be ashamed of yourselves."