🍋 A slice of lemon 🍋

*AhEm*
Warning: skeltons are gonna phuck. enjoy >:T

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The weather is cold outside, but not that cold to cause snow though, just colder than the average mornings they experience. It was Saturday, meaning, both skeletons don't have work today. Classic grumbled, soft sun rays peaking through the small space between the curtains as the cold breeze blew them gently. Leafs slowly dancing to the tune of the bird's song. What a peaceful day today. Classic sat up, rubbing some sleep off his eye sockets. His gaze landed on his sweetheart, sleeping peacefully beside him. He slowly leans in and kissed his forehead before standing up, putting his comfy pink slippers and his blue jacket on, and walk towards the bathroom. He washed his face and brushed his teeth before walking downstairs to cook breakfast.

Classic kept mumbling to himself while he's cooking something for both of them, seems like he's trying to memorize something. He grabbed a clean white plate and placed the bacon, toast, and egg on the plate. What a classic breakfast he made. He then grabbed two mugs, one red one blue, and pour the freshly made coffee.

A delicious aroma filled the air, as he kept mumbling to himself. He placed the food down on the table then felt arms wrapped around his waist making him flinch "oh sht-Red!" the taller chuckled at his reaction "ya scared the soul outta me!" Red nuzzled his face on Classic's neck "heheh, sorry sweetheart~" Classic pouts at him "hmph, it's fine, now lemme go i wanna eat" Red kissed him on the cheek before letting go, causing the smaller to blush a little but didn't make any comment about it. Both sat down and eat their breakfast, Red thanking and complicating his sweetheart for the food to which Classic answered "it's nothing.." with a small smile.

Red continued eating but notices Classic's face and it seems like something is bothering him. So, as a good husband, he is, he decided to ask "hey classic?" he didn't get a response "classic??" still no answer from the other "sweeetheaartt!" he waved his hand in front of his face to catch his attention "h-huh? what?" Classic looked up from the floor "i've been callin yer name for two times now, are ya ok? is there somethin' botherin ya?" Classic looked down again... in embarrassment? Red doesn't really know "oh, n-no im fine.." Red was gonna ask again but decided to let it pass, for now, he'll just have to observe him.

'shhhttt! im thinking about it too much again! okay, classic, you need to breathe and stay calm' Classic thought to himself while keeping a poker face on. He looked up to face Red and opened his mouth to talk when a small blush creeps on his cheekbones, shutting it again 'just why is he so hot?!?' Making Classic avoid his gaze on him. 'since when did i become so shy towards him?!!' Red only chuckled at this "hmm, i wonder what you're thinking about sweetheart...~" His tone has a hint of teasing in it, causing another wave of embarrassment hit him "n-nothing you need to know.." Classic mentally cursed at himself for stuttering. A small smirk appeared on Red's face "ok then~" Classic took a small glance at his face, adding another blush on his cheeks. "a-anyway, do you wanna.. watch a movie after this? i found something that might be interesting" Red nods his head "sure, i mean, it's not like i have anything better to do" the other chuckled.

After a short while, the two finished eating. Red grabbed their plate and mugs and washed them since Classic cooked their food. Scrubbing them clean, and drying them, before joining Classic on the couch, who is already finding the movie on the tv "so what's the movie called?" Classic responded with "it's called 'love guaranteed', alphys suggested it" Red sat down next to him, opening a bag of popcorn "hmm, sounds cheezy.." the other chuckled "i know right? but she told me it's a great movie so, i got curious" "hehe, ok then.."

Halfway through the movie, Red noticed Classic seems to be lost in his thoughts again, he kept mumbling quietly to himself, with a small blush on his face. Red couldn't hear what he was thinking about. He inches closer, the other didn't notice, and try to listen "but....i...s... r..ly... m..barassing... nd.. d..nt.... r...ly.... pl...n" Red could only make out some words, and that was the word 'embarrassing' and 'plan'. He got more curious but he thought about asking it after the movie. After a while, Classic's mumbling seemed to stop. He went near him and leaned his head on his shoulder, in response, Red let him be and wrapped his arm around his waist, causing the other to blush and look down 'he usually doesn't make that expression when i do this.. wonder why..' Red didn't move his arm though and just observed him.