Crazy in Love

Beyoncé's POV:

"Get yo shit and get the fuck out!" Lani screamed she was putting me out for the second time this week.

I just ignored her yelling while grabbing the closest bag near me. Since she got pregnant we don't fight anymore she just kicks me out of the apartment that I pay the rent for. I won't lie though she has swung on me a couple times but to avoid her losing our baby I just decide to remove myself from the situation. We had a really toxic relationship on and off for about 2 and a half years now, I lost pretty much everything because of her. She totaled my car, my family doesn't speak to me anymore, and I can barely hold down a job because she always shows up going off like a fucking psychopath; the list goes on but I love her.. at least I love my unborn child. The last time I was about to break up with her for good she told me she was pregnant I thought she was saying anything to keep me in her hold but we took several test and they all came back positive.

I was standing outside the run down apartment complex we stayed in dialing up my homeboy.

"Yo wassup nigga!" Keenon yelled through the phone.

"Nothin man can you come get me my crazy ass girl put me out again." I said low in the phone.

Keenon or better known as YG was my homie or more like a brother. We had been cool since middle school and his family was basically my family. We always talked about everything under the sun together he'd listen to me and I'd listen to him. Except for when it came down to Lani I just couldn't let go of her for some reason.

"iight fool, walk to The Spot ima be there in like 10 minutes." He said before hanging up.

I walked to The Spot it was a corner store in my neighborhood that had just about everything for really cheap prices. I walked into the store picking up a fifty cent bag of lays chips and a blueberry faygo. After getting what I wanted I walked to the register so I could get rung up. My total was $1.58 after a few moments of fumbling in my pockets and my bag I realized I left my wallet at home and sighed. I guess the clerk realized I wasn't having the best day before he spoke.

"It's okay my friend you pay me next time."

I smiled at him and thanked him before walking out. When I left out I saw YG's tinted red El Camino parked next to the curb. I walked over and got into the passenger seat dapping him up. He drove off and turned the music down a little so we could converse.

"So nigga what she put you out for today?" He asked me.

"Bro I can't make this shit up she asked me to get her some food so I WALKED to McDonald's to get her something. So I get the food and go back home. I forgot the drink, strike one. She check the bag they didn't put her sweet and sour sauce in it, strike two. Then she reach down to grab her fries and they was cold man, strike fucking three. She started going off on me like I was the McDonald's employee." I finished the story and YG was rolling in the driver seat.

"Man I'm dead as fucked you was finna get yo shit rocked over some McDonald's Bey?" He asked still laughing.

"Nigga I swear then she was just like fuck it and put me out." I said laughing with him. I knew our situation wasn't funny but me telling the story to him did sound a little funny. After our laughter died off he started to speak

"Bey tho all jokes aside you need to stop fucking with her man she is truly fucking you up man." He was right but I couldn't, not with her having my baby. I felt like this baby could mend our issues and we could be how we were in the beginning truly happy.