Secrets told in Private

Before I start literally thank you Anncerrena_ for the book shoutout you made my entire week🥺💕

Also thank you sofia012678  & existing_living2 for the comments yall be leaving I appreciate them so much.
—————————————

*Warning NSFW Content*

Nicki POV:

I'd been laying awake still on Bey's naked body replaying how she had fucked me last night. I hadn't even recovered enough energy to move off of her yet.

I reached up to move one of Beyoncé's golden strands out of her sleeping face. I pulled my wrist back quickly to examine the red bruised ring around it. I can't believe she really had my wrist bound together like that. I was scared in the beginning but after that first yank I was waiting in anticipation for the next one. I loved every bit of it, but I didn't love the marks it left on my body I don't know how I was going to cover those up.

After laying on Bey for a few more minutes I finally found it in me to get off of Beyoncé I needed a soak asap. The aching sensation between my legs that started up as soon as both legs hit the ground made me think I was going to need more than one soak.

Beyoncé stirred in her sleep turning to her side as I started to slowly make my way to the bathroom. I stopped dead in my limping tracks surveying my marked up body. I had a massive amount of hickeys over my body and I was going to kill her for the size of the one she left on my neck it was worst than the first one she ever gave me.

"GISELLE WAKE YO ASS UP!" I yelled over my shoulder.

"..Hm?" She mumbled perching her head up slowly.

"LOOK AT THIS SHIT!" I said pointing out my naked body.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes before taking my body in and smiling like she was proud of the work she did.

"Damn I just might be the next Picasso." She stretched while getting out of bed.

"Beyoncé if that was a joke I didn't find it funny at all." I shot back.

She got out of the bed and picked up the used condoms from last night walking past me into the bathroom swinging all three of them legs.

"How the hell am I suppose to hide these?" I said in frustration limping into the bathroom.

"Girl you askin the wrong person bout hiding bruises." She tossed the condoms in the trash then turned around.

"What's wrong wrong wit yo legs tho?" She had a full on smirk she already knew what the fuck was wrong with my legs.

"Girl fuck you." I moved past her to start up a bath.

"I don't think that's gone help you wit that lil limp tho it just might make it worse." I felt her wrap her arms around my waist then she started to plant kisses on my shoulder.

"Uh uh nope get off me." I tried to move out of her grasp but she didn't let go.

"Nika baby I'm sorry but you literally asked me to." She said.

I turned to face her instantly getting attacked by her lips all over my face.

"Beyoncé I did not tell you to make me look like a CSI victim." I rolled my eyes.