Life is Good

*Warning NSFW content*

Nicki's POV:

"Lo stop calling her that!" I shouted at Lo once Beyoncé was off the phone.

"Girl I'm surprised y'all 'just be chilling." Lo said air quoting just be chilling

"Lo can I tell you some and you promise not to over do it?" I asked her putting tip of my freshly done nail in my mouth.

"Sis when do I over do anything?" She asked seriously.

I just gave her a look.

"Okay okay I'm not gone over do it just tell me." She said rushing to hear what I had to say.

"Okay so Bey's friend dropped her off here the other week at like 2 in the morning. She was kinda drunk but not like go to sleep, wake up and don't remember what happened drunk-" I took a pause only for Lo to tell me to continue.

"I was irritated of course cause it was 2 in the morning and she was being all talkative and shit. She went to the bathroom and came back out it was like her entire persona had changed."

"Mhm" Lo nodded slowly.

"Girl she told me to give her a kiss and I'm like no trying to figure out who she thought she was. Tell me why she walked over to me, yanked my lil ass by the neck, and gave me the nastiest fucking kiss."

"Girlll you lyin on lil juvie!" Lo shouted.

"Lo when I tell you she was giving my mouth the fucking business. Then she started whispering all types of nasty shit in my ear. Lo I was turned on... I let her finger me." I admitted.

"NICKI YOU WHAT?!" She yelled.
"wE jUsT bE cHiLlInG" she mocked me after yelling

"Lo she was being so rough and it was feeling so right I didn't even care anymore this bitch had me saying please!! But that ain't even the part that drove me crazy. After I was done I was kissing on her n shit this bitch pulls back and in a fine ass raspy voice gone say 'you better relax before I fuck yo brains out'." I finished.

Lo was staring at me in shock.

"Not you giving lil juvie some and wanting to give her some more." She said.

"When I tell you I been all smiley in her face since. I took her to a doctors appointment I'm pretty sure it was for her babymama but I didn't even care." I was spilling to Lo.

"PIMP DOWN!" Lo yelled.

"Looooo stopppp!" I cried.

"Girl I'm sorry I just never thought I'd live to see Onika fawning over someone." She said

"Girl me neither that girl be doing voodoo on me I'm convinced." I shook my head.

Just then the door bell rang and I knew it was Beyoncé.

"Girl I'm bout to go I don't wanna talk too much cause you know I won't be able to resist it." Lo picked up her wine glass off the table and drunk the rest of the wine in it.

Then she got up and grabbed the bottle of sangria.

"Ima just take this with me." She said holding the bottle up.