Balling is a Hobby

Onika's POV:

After dropping Beyoncé off at home last night I was so tired when I got in I didn't even feel like showering so I just slept on the couch. I was waking up to a incoming call on my phone.

I picked it up to see it was my nephew Keenon. I answered the phone groggily.

"Yes babyboy?" I said into the phone rubbing my eyes.

"TT momma said you took Bey home last night was she good?" He asked me sounding worried.

"Yes babyboy I took her home she got there safe." I assured him and he left out a breath of release.

"Thank you TT, I honestly didn't even remember drinking that much." He said sounding so sure.

"Um boy you walked yo aunties and cousins out and yo ass came back stumbling over air." I said laughing a little.

"Oh wow. Well I guess I must of took a detour on the way back." He laughed a little before thanking me again and hanging up.

After I got off the phone with him I decided to go take a shower and get ready for my day.
I didn't really have anything planned but to relax, that's actually why I was going to do for the next few months. I worked my ass off to get where I was and had nothing to show for it. I mean I had money of course, a nice house a few flashy cars but it all didn't really mean anything if I still felt alone at the end of the day. I just wish I had of listened to my mama when she told me to stop working so hard. I wish I had spent more time with my family. Half of them don't even know I exist and the person who was always there for me wasn't even here anymore. Yes I had Ming, Keenon, and my Dad but I just missed my mommy.

I was 29 with no love interest, no kids, not even a puppy. I decided to get out of the house to get myself out of my depressing state I'd figure I would take a drive around and take in the scenery maybe even shop a little bit. Shopping did always make me feel better.

I was driving around smiling taking in my old neighborhood when I decided to go to the mall.
I went in bath and body works to get a few candles and air fresheners. I went in and out a couple of stores then ventured into Victoria's Secret.
I had couple matching panty and bra sets in my my bag along with a few pair of sweat pants and throw on tops.

I was standing in line when I heard a girl yell from one of the dressing rooms.

"Ayo do this make me look fat?" The voice called out and I couldn't help but cackle.

"Yes bitch now hurry up before we be late for work damn. I ain't even got no mall money and you really dragged me in this bitch." The voice sounded familiar but I just shook my head. A few seconds later I saw Beyoncé huffing from the back with her arms crossed mad like a child.

She was wearing a white tee shirt with some grey Nike sweat pants with some black air forces. After sizing her up I turned around back in line waiting to be rung up. Yeah I met the girl once but we not buddy buddy like that. Plus I'm a speak when spoken to kind of person outside of work which I'm away from.

"Well damn bitch we finna go let me just get this real quick." I heard a voice say coming behind me.

"Oh girl that set is so cute!" The voice said I looked around to see a pretty dark skin girl looking at me and pointing at the matching set I had in my had because it couldn't fit into the bag.

"Thank you boo. I just had to get it I couldn't resist." I thanked and admitted to her.

"I wish I had more time to look around but my friend being a stick in the mud." She pointed over at Beyoncé who was on her phone near the door paying us no attention.