Wasted

Beyoncé's POV:

"This is what you wanted right?" She whispered into my ear then lightly licked my earlobe.

FUCK YES THIS IS WHAT I WANTED.

I wanted to fuck Onika so bad. But it honestly didn't feel right while she was drunk. But then again they say a drunk mans actions is a sober mans thoughts. I struggled on the thought of whether I should fuck Onika right now I might never get the chance to again.

I wouldn't have believed what was going on myself if I hadn't been living it. Yes I was messing with her at first but the drunker I got the more flirtatious I sounded and I couldn't help myself.

She pulled me out of my thoughts when I felt a hand slide into my pants. I took one hand off of her ass so I could pull her hand out of my pants.

"Nicki.." I started

"Hmm?" She placed light kissed down neck

"Your...drunk." I managed to get out.

Her lips were so soft against my skin I didn't want to stop her but I knew she would ultimately regret this and if she didn't I wouldn't want her to be drunk if we ever had sex.

"So?" She mumbled while kissing up my neck back to my lips.

I pecked her lips a few times before pulling all the way back.

"So I know you will regret this Nicki. I won't be able to live with myself if I let you do this drunk." I finally said to her.

The lustful gaze in her eyes turned soft.

"Bey... I don't know if I could do this sober." Her response stung a little and I don't know why.

"I think you should probably get some rest sleep the alcohol off." I whispered softly. She just nodded.

I stood up off the couch keeping her in my arms the entire time she wrapped her legs around my waist for support. I went up the stairs and she told me which room she slept in. I opened the door and walked her over to her bed then tucked her in.

Seeing her like this made what ever feelings I had for her multiply. I'd never seen her so defenseless and open. I turned to leave but she pulled me back my arm.

I hovered over her to see what she wanted. She gently pulled me down and kissed my lips.

"Thank you Bey." She whispered as we pulled away.

I just nodded then left out of her room and shut the door softly.

I went back downstairs and sat on the couch. I pulled my phone out and asked Kelly to come get ASAP. I would of asked YG but he can read me well and he would know something was up. Kelly responded okay and I sent her my location.

Kelly told me she was outside about 20 minutes later. Before I left out I went to check on Onika and she was sound asleep.

I got outside and ran over to Kelly's car.

"Damn bitch fuck did you steal?" She questioned as I shut the door.

"Girl I ain't steal shit you can take me home tho instead of yo house." I put my seatbelt on.

"Okay but sis who big ass house is this?" She looked over at me.

"It's Nicki house damn pull off before someone think this a robbery for real."

Kelly pulled off and started to drive.

"Sis what you doing at Nicki house this late. I thought you was gone be with YG not his auntie." This bitch was really grilling me at this point I should of called YG.