Soul Ties, Endings, & Goodbyes

****Authors Note****
This Chapter has multiple time skips so please make sure y'all watching out for them so y'all not confused. Sorry this took so long but here we go☺️❤️

Onika's POV:

I watched Beyoncé slowly run her fingers through her hair as we sat in the waiting area of the hospital.

I knew that was a sign of her feeling stressed. I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Relax baby everything is going to be fine." I picked her chin up.

"What if it's not Nika?" She looked up at me with watered eyes.

"This is all my fault I said so much shit about her I didn't want her to actually die baby." Beyoncé sniffled.

"Bey baby she's not going to die." I reassured her before pulling her into a tight hug.

Just then Keenon came running through the doors of the hospital and bum rushed the receptionist.

As soon as he noticed us he left her alone and jogged over to us.

"Where is she? is the baby okay? What room are they in?" He continued to ask questions after question.

"The baby is fine." I said.

"Can you take me to see them?" He asked.

"Keenon.." Beyoncé said lowly looking up at him.

"Bey you goo— I mean what you cryin for?" Keenon started off sounding sympathetic and concerned before changing his tone.

"Kehlani is in the ICU right now but they should still let you see the baby." Beyoncé said weakly.

"What do you mean ICU? What happened?" He asked.

"She lost a lot of blood during the delivery apparently her iron was already low too so they said they're doing everything they can." Beyoncé leaned her head down onto me.

"Bey can you take me to the baby?" Keenon asked lowly.

Beyoncé just nodded before getting up. I was going to stay seated but Beyoncé grabbed my hand and I assumed she wanted me to come too.

We both followed her for a few minutes until we made it to the newborn area of the hospital.

"There she is." Beyoncé pointed through the glass at one of the babies that was tucked in a pink blanket.

"She?" Both Keenon and I said in unison.

"I thought it was going to be a boy." He smiled through the glass.

"Excuse me ma'am can I hold my baby." Keenon asked one of the nurses that was walking by. The lady smile and nodded before going into the room with all the newborns.

We saw her wash her hands and Keenon pointed at his daughter while the nurse grabbed the baby.

She came back out and helped put the baby gently into his hands.

"Hi, I'm your daddy." He smiled into the baby's face.

I saw a smile slowly creep onto Bey's face. I didn't know if she was happy or sad in this moment but I still hugged onto her.

"None of these lil boys gone eva mess with you or they gone have to deal with me." Keenon said still cheesing in the baby's face.

"What's her name?" Keenon looked at Bey and I did too out of curiosity.

"She didn't name her yet." Beyoncé said as she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

Beyoncé and I left Keenon with the baby while we both went to go see about Kehlani.