Aftermath

Beyoncé POV:

I felt a heavy presence on me as I was starting to awake. I opened my eyes and saw Nicki stretched out on top of me instantly bringing last night into my mind. I can't believe she let me do what I did to her. Shit it's hard to believe I even did it.

I laid with Nicki on me for a few minutes before deciding to wake her up. She looked so peaceful asleep I almost didn't want to, but the drum beating in my head was starting to give me no choice.

"Nika?" I shook her lightly.

She only tossed and shifted her body on me to get more comfortable.

I pecked her lips a few times to wake her up. Her eyes slowly drifted open. She didn't say anything but the look she was giving me was unreadable.

"I know you didn't just kiss me without brushing yo teeth." She mumbled.

"I tried to wake you up but I guess you thought I was a pillow." I laughed.

She pushed herself up sitting on my lap and stretching.

"You got some Tylenol or some?" I leaned up after her and stole a quick kiss from her lips again.

"Yea I got some along with some colgate and listerine." She got up

I smacked my lips and got up with her. I followed behind Nicki who was walking up the stairs into her room. There was a pretty big bathroom in the master room. I still couldn't fathom why this tiny woman needed all this space.

Nicki walked over to a linen closet pulling out a white wash cloth and a new toothbrush before coming back over and handing both items to me. Then she left out of the bathroom for a minute.

While she was gone I washed my face and brushed my teeth. After I finished brushing my teeth I waterfalled the mouthwash she had sitting on the sink gargling then spitting it in the sink.

I was rinsing the sink out when Nicki walked back in the bathroom with a bottle of Tylenol in hand. She gave me the bottle and I instantly took two of them. I was watching Nicki wash her face and brush her teeth now. When she gargled and spit the mouthwash out I decided to make a comment.

"A spitter. I'm disappointed." I sighed

She busted out laughing.

"Beyoncé please shut up." She said.

"Okay I will but come give me a kiss please."

I was surprised when she walked over and placed both hands on the side of my cheeks pulling herself up to kiss me.

When she pulled away I just knew I had the biggest smile on my face.

"Come on I have the contract printed out let's get it signed while you're here before it slips my mind." She took me by the hand and started walking out the bathroom.

"Damn can the Tylenol kick in before we go reading some shit? Maybe even have some breakfast before I sign my life away?" I let out.

"Beyoncé you are not signing your life away, and yes you can eat some breakfast." She laughed.

We went down into the kitchen and Nicki shook her head looking at the glass of milk still sitting on the counter. She sauntered over to it and pour it down the drain. Nicki then went on to spray and wipe down the counter before pulling out a carton and some turkey bacon.

I watched Nicki prepare breakfast smiling the entire time. I was thinking about how I could really get used to this when Nicki sat a plate in front me.