All for Nothing

Ominous POV:

Both Beyoncé and Onika watched the man walk away. Onika was frozen in dismay until a slam of the front door made her nearly jump.

"ONIKA YOU'RE FUCKING MARRIED!" Beyoncé shouted.

Onika finally turned to look at Beyoncé's outraged face.

"I-" Onika started to say but she didn't even know where to start. This all just looked so bad.

Beyoncé scoffed at her and started storming up the stairs.

"Beyoncé wait!" Onika had finally spoken and started up the stairs after her.

"ONIKA ARE YOU FUCKING MARRIED?!" Beyoncé shouted once they made it into the middle of Onika's room.

"Yes, but-" Onika was trying to explain herself but Beyoncé wasn't listening as she started grabbing her jeans off the ground.

"Beyoncé wait you can't seriously be mad right now you're not even letting me explain myself." Onika stated causing Beyoncé to stop and look at her.

"Mad?! Onika I'm pissed off right now you have an entire husband who I just found out about and not even from you at that!!" Beyoncé was livid.

"Bey are you serious right now you act as if you don't have a baby on the way." Onika cried trying to defend herself.

"You wanna know the difference between this and that Onika?!" Beyoncé didn't give her time to talk before answering "I WASN'T HIDING IT FROM YOU!!!"

"I wasn't hiding it Beyoncé." Onika whispered.

"Well you sure as hell wasn't telling me about it, were you ever going to tell me?" Beyoncé asked her.

"Bey- I-" Onika started but stopped mid sentence.

Beyoncé shook her head at Onika and started putting on her jeans in a quick manner.

"Beyoncé I was going to tell you.. eventually...we don't even know what we're doing right now." Onika was on the verge of letting tears spill from her eyes as she watched the woman throw her clothes on.

"BEY IT WAS A MISTAKE I MADE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER!" Onika weeped as Beyoncé threw her jacket on walking out of the room.

Beyoncé wasn't even hearing her out all she knew is that Onika had been lying to her, she felt like she didn't know what else Onika was withholding. Beyoncé stormed down the stairs with Onika following behind her just trying to get her to listen to what she had to say.

Beyoncé frantically searched for her keys and her phone throughout the living room drowning Onika's voice out.

"Bey please don't leave can we talk about this?!" Onika yelled to Beyoncé as she reached for the door.

"Save that shit for yo husband Onika, and whatever 'this' was it's over." Beyoncé said coldly as she opened the door to leave.

"Beyon-" Onika was cut off by the sound of the door slamming. By now she couldn't hold back the tears she had been trying so hard to contain.

Meanwhile

"I'm gonna lose her Solána." Kehlani cried in her best friend's lap.

"I know it hurts baby girl but you have to say something, you can't keep this possibility from her." Solána rubbed kehlani's back to comfort her as she cried in her lap.

Kehlani knew it was more than a possibility. She knew the truth. The truth that kept Beyoncé with her.

"Solána I think she's been sleeping with someone... No I know she's been sleeping with someone. She comes home all different times of the day smelling the same. She hasn't touched me in months and she can barely even look at me." Kehlani said through her tears.