Curbside Delivery

Beyoncé's POV:

"Damn just like that? You ain't even sign no paperwork or give her ass no money first?" I asked into the phone.

"I mean we did eventually before I left her office and let me say her fee was kinda hefty." Nicki replied in a laugh.

"Oh okay, you got it though big balla." I joked.

"And do!"

We both laughed.

"So um what you doing later?" Nicki changed the subject of our conversation.

"Nothing really I might go hang with Kelly for a little bit since her man left today. Why wassup?"

"Nothing I just miss you a little bit that's it." She said truthfully.

"A little bit? Awww you miss me alotta bit don chu ?" I gawked.

"You know what you big dummy that's not even a word, and that whole sentence sounded like broken English."

I just knew she was rolling her eyes with the way she was talking.

"Well issa word now and I miss my big baby too." I said

"You know that you're a bigger baby than me right?"

"AND IS!! YO POINT!?" I yelled into the speaker cracking up after.

"Whatever man! So you coming over later or no? Let me know before I make plans with my side piece." It was her turn to crack up.

I didn't find her joke funny.

"Why you not laughing?" She breathed out in between her laughter.

"You not funny." I had a straight face as if she could see it through the phone.

"You know I'm just messing with you baby." She said then blew kisses into her end of the phone.

"Yeah yeah anyway, I'll be over in a few hours."

After I hung up with Nicki I hopped into the shower and got dressed to go see Kelly.

I made it to Kelly's house in no time. I had texted her on my way over and she said the door would be unlocked and no doubt it was. When I walked inside I saw Winter laying next to the couch. Normally she'd be in front of me wagging her tail already.

"KELLZ!" I yelled making my over to the couch shutting the door behind me.

"GIRL WHY YOU SO LOUD I GOT NEIGHBORS?!" Kelly yelled back walking into the front room.

"Now- you know what never mind." I plopped onto the couch and scooped Winter up in my arms.

"What's wrong with my lil baby?" I questioned looking up at Kelly as I stroked Winter's white fur.

"Her badass be jumping in the damn community pool and now she got an ear infection." Kelly rolled her eyes and sat down next to us.

"Don't feel sorry for her because once she feels better she gone do it again mark my words." Kelly said nodding her head.

Winter just whimpered and put her head on my lap.

"I think I want a dog." I said still rubbing Winter.

"If you serious Amber's dog just had puppies I'm sure she won't mind selling you one." Kelly pulled her phone out and started scrolling.

"Amber got a dog? Why you always know shit about MY friends that I don't." I mugged her.

"Girl bye that day we all went out to eat and you was all over Nicki, Amber told us her dog was pregnant but you were too busy making googly eyes across from Nicki instead of sitting with us."  Kelly ain't bother looking up from her phone.