Chapter Nii-jyu-kyu: Problems Can Be Solved Through Talking. Most Of The Time

Eren's POV

"So that's what happened." I said and then sighed. I'm sitting outside of Jean's house with Armin. The other boys are inside watching a movie. "But how did you know this? Did Historia tell you?"

"Yeah. She told us a few of what I said to you, but the whole story, only me and Haise knows about it." Armin replied.

I sighed in relief. "Now that I know the truth, those dreams that I constantly have should be gone."

He looked at me curiously. "What dreams?"

"I often have this dream of me rescuing Historia. What you said should hopefully stop it from appearing again."

That got him a bit worried. "When did it last appear? And why haven't you told us that?"

"2 weeks ago, I think. I didn't really bother it that much so that's why I didn't tell you."

He just sighed. "Even if you didn't bother, you could've at least told me about it. You know I worry about you, right?"

My face turned red when he said that. We're best friends and childhood friends so it's normal for us to worry about each other. But why would I make this face? Damn it, what's wrong with me?!

"Eren?" I turned to him with an awkward smile.

"Y-yes?"

"Your face is red. Are you okay?" He said with that really cute concerned face of his.

"Y-yes, I'm okay."

He moved his face closer to mine to the point where I can feel his breath. "Are you really?"

"R-really! I'm fine!"

"If you say so. But, just to make sure." He suddenly put his forehead to mine and now my face has turned completely red. "Yup, you really don't have one. That's good." He took it off and smiled at me.

I just sat there, lost in thought with my still red face. I would've never imagined someone doing that to me, and Armin just did it. Not gonna lie, it felt good. Really. As I was about to lay down on the floor, I noticed a familiar white hair passing by. I moved my head forward a little bit that Armin noticed and I saw whose hair it belongs to. That glasses, that boyish face paired with her feminine figure. No doubt about it, it's Seitokaichou-san.

"Seitokaichou-san! Hey!" I shouted without leaving my seat. Armin is giving me a confused look. Guess he doesn't know her yet.

"Wha--?! Who's there?! Show yourself!" She looked around her, but not her behind, with her fists in front of her. Why's she letting her guard up?

"Here!" I screamed again and she finally looked behind her. Her angry face didn't change, but I don't mind since I found it to be really cute. Ahh, this is nice.

"Jaeger! Sitting on the ground is prohibited! Stand up! And don't call me that!" She screamed and I stood up. Armin just sat there with a confused face.

"Uhm, Eren, who is she?" He asked.

"Our Student Council President. Armin, meet Seitokaichou-san. Seitokaichou-san, this is Armin, my best friend." Armin waved his hand hello and she looked at me with her still mad face.

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?! You're such a pain in the ass! Ugh, this is annoying!" She stomped her foot a lot of times before walking towards me. "What're you doing here?"

"Partying with my friends. I just came out with my buddy here to talk about some personal things."

However, she didn't believe me. "I don't believe you. Armin-san, is it true?"