Chapter 37.5

Sebastian's POV (and 3rd Person too, idk)

I was born to a wealthy family.

Sebastian's mother was carrying him in her arms right after he was born. His father is there beside them, smiling warmly.

As you all know, kids born to this type of family tend to be always spoiled by everyone around them. Well, except for me. I hated that.

A 4 years old Sebastian was walking towards his mom, who just came back from shopping, the maids rushing behind him.

"My, Sebastian. Is something wrong?" His mom asked and picked him up. She looked at the maids. "You. I thought I told all of you to keep an eye on him. Why is he walking around carelessly?!"

"W-we're sorry, Mistress! We were trying to get him to eat, but he kept walking off somewhere." One of the maids said and Sebastian's mom eyed them suspiciously.

"Continue working. I'll feed Sebastian myself." She gestured to them to go, they did and she walked towards the living room. "Sebastian, what do you want to eat?"

"I don't want to eat." Sebastian answered, hugging his mom's neck.

I already knew how to say a sentence when I was only 3 and a half years old. I learned how to write when I'm 3, to read a few weeks after I learned to write, and to understand a little of what other people are saying. You could say I'm a fast learner but I sometimes struggle to learn a few things, like fighting for example. About my family, my mom is from the UK, which is where I lived the first 3 years of my life.

A man wearing a fedora came in, looking extremely tired. Even though the fedora is covering his hair, the way it's in a complete mess is visible. Both Sebastian and his mom didn't mind it, smiled at his return and went to him.

"Welcome home, dear." She kissed her husband on the lips.

"I'm back." He patted Sebastian's head. "I'm back, my boy."

That was my dad. He migrated there when he was 25, met my mom when they're co-workers and married after 3 years of dating.

"How was work?"

"Busy as usual. But we have to move again."

"Again? Won't that make it the 5th time we've moved in just 3 months?"

"I'm sorry. Your dad trusted me with this position before he retired so I can't help it."

Because of dad working for a famous company around the world, we always move places. His position also helped with that. I've liked every single one of the places we stayed, but somehow, my parents don't. And since I'm still a child, I can't voice my opinion on them.

"So where are we gonna move?"

"Somewhere in Asia." His dad said and the maids quickly took his things to clean.

"Overseas?! Why overseas all of a sudden?!" His mom said, shocked at the news.

"I have no idea. Come, let's go play." They walked back to the living room, with Sebastian smiling at his parents.

A month after my dad announced that, we moved to Japan. My mom was happy when she found out we'd be going there, saying she's been interested in Japanese culture for a long time. Since I didn't know a lot back then, I didn't object. Prior to our moving, my parents got me to learn Japanese language. And, because of me learning things fast, I spoke my first complete sentence in just under a week.