Chapter San-jyu-ichi: Never Celebrate Too Early

3rd Person POV

Levi's students looked at the door to see him pissed off. He just ignored their looks and went to his table. He sat there for a few moments with his head low and then looked up to see his students staring at him. They averted his gaze and continued doing their work. Levi sighed and went to Maine's desk. The girl got spooked when he suddenly appeared beside her.

"Did anyone dared to mess something here?" Levi asked her with a dark tone.

The girl gulped in fear and shakily answered him. "N-n-no, s-sir. N-no one d-dared to."

Levi sighed. "Is that so? Alright, did some of y'all have already finished?" Pretty much most of them nodded yes, and only a few -6 to be exact- isn't finished yet. One of those six includes Eren.

"Oi, Jaeger, why aren't you finished yet?" Levi said, a little pissed off.

Because I'm not finished. "Just a while more, sir."

"Then finish it already." Levi stood there and his students wondered why he's still there.

"I can't finish this, sir." Eren said.

Levi got mad a little. "Why?"

"Because you're still there. I can't concentrate if you're standing right in front of me."

That earned both Eren and Levi "OOH's". Levi and Eren didn't bother it one bit, but they did have a little glaring session for whatever reason. Levi broke it by walking away from Eren and Eren let out a breath he doesn't know he was holding.

"I'll give you 5 mins to finish all that. After that pass it forward, finish or not." They nodded and continued their work.

That fucking kid… Levi sat down on his table and drank some water. What the hell is Erwin thinking?! Fuck! He put his head down on the table to rest and thought deeply.

Levi stood up 5 mins after resting for a bit. His students are passing down their work and he planned to let them go to their next subject a little early. He kept glancing at Sebastian and also to Mikasa. Something about that girl when they first met is bothering him. Her last name also sounds familiar. No point thinking about it when it's not gonna do him shit.

Right when he's about to let them go, a ginger hair suddenly appeared beside him. His students backed off a little but Levi didn't since he's used to this anyway. He looked at her with a disgusted face and the girl couldn't help but laugh.

"Still giving me that look, huh?" She said.

"Shut your fucking mouth. Why are you here, Petra?" Said Levi, his disgusted face now gone.

"Ahh, you know. That. What I usually do." Petra winked at him and Levi's disgusted face returned, which made her giggle.

"You're fucking disgusting. Stop doing that to children you fucking pedophile. I swear I'm gonna call the police if you do that more." The students got disturbed upon hearing that.

Petra laughed again, which made her boobs jiggle a bit, and the boys immediately forgot about what their teacher said stared at it, Armin excluded for whatever reason. The girls in turn got weirded out by their sudden action.

"As if you would. You're too soft when it comes to-"

"Hello, is this the police?" Petra immediately took Levi's phone and threw it hard on the ground. "Oi you bitch, you better pay for that phone."

"P-pay you what? I didn't do anything that would make me pay you!" Petra screamed which made Levi irritated.

"Oh, you sure?" Petra nodded. "Adrian, show her the video."