Settling In

TW: CUT AND BLOOD
1084 words

After I unpacked my few belongings I sat down on my bed grabbing the fluffy pillow Techno once held. I hold it close to my chest as I run my hand through the faux fur. It was soft and comfortable, Immediately this was now my favorite thing in the room, the mushroom bean bag was a close second.

Not much later a knock could be heard at my door "Y/N?" I could tell this voice apart since it was differant from the others "Come in." The pink haired male walked in with a small potted succulent "I got this for you, It used to be mine when i first got adopted by Phil." He walks forward almost  seting the plant in my hands when he saw the pillow. "It's really soft-" I nod in agreement and Watch him as its noticeable he doesn't know what to do.

The brown haired, yellow shirt kid opened my door, startling me into jumping backwards, throwing my pillow away and holding my hands in a fighting position aimed at Techno and were the noise came from. I was glad Techno had held the succulent before it could spil everywhere. He gives the boy a glare of disappointment as Wilber looks at me "Sorry Y/N, By the way I'm Wilbur if you didn't know." I ease out of the stance and lower my hands. "Techno, Phil bought cookie dough!" Techno grinned softly "Oh yeah- Its family baking night" I looked at them a bit confused as Wilbur left, running out. "Sorry about him, He gets a lot of energy sometimes"

He then explained how Phil makes arrangements every month or two for family bonding, These nights include baking/cooking, Theme Park, Parks, Taking a class of some sort (sewing, woodwork, etc) and more. According to Phil these were important to learn more about eachother.

I nodded as Techno set the plant onto the desk with the pc. "Be down in 10 minutes" He shut the door as he left. Not long after he left I heard another knock on my door. "Come in" The brown haired kid with a green shirt stepped in and held a cookie, I could tell it was store bought. He walked over and set it in my hand and smiled. "I'm Tubbo, If you need anything just ask!" He then left, shutting the door again to which I was surprised, no one shut the door after coming in at my old 'homes' if you could even call them that.

I walked down the stairs carefully as I see all of them wearing personalized aprons as Phil held a blank one for me. I walk over to him and he hands it to me. I pull it over my head but he helped me tie the back. It fit well and it was surprisingly comfortable. "Your allowed to do whatever you want to decorate it, As you can see they all have but they add more every once in a while, They added matching Minecraft patches a month ago." I nod and thought about what would go on mine.

Tommy grabbed the tub of cookie dough and set it on the table. Phil and Techno had already preped the ovens not wanting us to get burnt. Tubbo grabbed a 3 cookie pans and foil setting it on the table as well. "Now we have 7 family members so I will be helping and monitoring while you pair up" Phil announced as Tommy and Tubbo paired same with Techno and Ranboo, Wilbur smiled softly as he looked at me "There all loosers anyway."

We all grabbed our pans and got the the island counter as Phil scooped out a even amount of dough in bowls for the groups. We got ours first as Wilbur turned the pan and straighten it a bit "Y/N could you cut the foil for me?" I grab the aluminum foil, I look at it before attempting to get the foil out, in the process i cut my finger. There was only a little blood but it hurt like hell.

"Are you okay Y/N?!" Wilbur asked as he looked at my finger, I nodded as Phil grabbed a bandaid from one of the drawers "Be careful Y/N". He wrapped it around the cut as a laughing Wilbur cut the foil, Not trusting me with the blade anymore. I understood and started to separate the cookie dough into even amounts. Wilbur set the foil in place as we both started up small talk about dogs. Me and Wilbur had fun placing down the dough but before we knew it we already had to put it into the oven.

We finished that step first even with the inconvenience of a cut finger.  Techno and Ranboo came in second, Tommy and Tubbo laughing at eachother non stop came last, They did a good job however.

"Okay kiddos I'll put them in the oven as you play around, I'll also order pizza, what kind do you like Y/N?" Phil faces me as  I shrug I can't even renember the taste of pizza let alone eating it. "That's okay, I'll order a regular an extra pepperoni just in case." With that Phil grabbed his phone before everyone left, Me joining them.

Tommy reached out and pulled the hair tie from Techno's hair and ran for it. Ranboo watched as Tubbo joined in the fun when Tommy tossed it over to him. As the two played keep away from Techno, Wilbur sat on the couch watching, laughing. Ranboo sat next to Techno waiting for them to finish.

When Techno finishes this quarrel with hugging Tommy close and grabbing the hairtie. Tubbo giggled as Tommy fought to get out of the hug he secretly enjoyed. I sat there observing in silence as they had fun.

Techno then walked over to Wilbur and sat down on the ground in front of him. Wilbur instantly started to braid his hair and Techno handed the hair tie to him. The infamous duo of Tubbo and Tommy walked over to me and sat down. "Y/N, Tell me about you" Tubbo said politely as Everyone looked over to hear what I would say.

"My name is Y/N as you know, I play gam-" I try to say before Tommy and the others interrupt with "Games!? What about Minecraft?!" I nod nervously as their eyes light up. I guess this isn't too bad...