Cry for Help

TW: Force Feeling, Abuse and Alcohol
Words: 1029

I feel pressure on my side as I attempt to open my eyes. I'm back here... The pale grey room I was in was far to familiar. This was the house of Frank, one of my old foster homes, a shitty one at that.

I hear a loud bang as Frank pounded against the door to get the rusty hinges open. The door slammed open as I held my head, It hurt from how loud everything was. Fred walked over with a bowl filled with under cooked scrambled eggs. He was the one who convinced me I'm fat and ugly. I used to trust him enough to tell him about my problems and he turned they against me.

He grabbed my chin and forced my mouth open, shoving a spoon full in my mouth. He then forced my mouth closed and would tilt my head up, flicking my throat until I swallowed or threw up. The punishment for throwing up is eating twice as much so I tried my best not to.

After the harsh treatment he left, slamming the hinges shut again. It was an attic type of room with instalation showing on one of the walls. This was my home for almost a year. One day he just happened to snap because I wanted to be treated right and rebeled.

I rolled up my pants leg to see a burn mark. The memories flooded back as I attempted to not cry. Phil is coming right? He has to... I never thought I would rely on someone so much. I punched at the instalation to get my anger out as I eventually sat back down. I was emotionally and physically tired.

I layed down to feel a discomfort in my side, I reach for the object. The walkie talkie! I quickly grabbed it, turning the volume slightly up and I could hear Techno saying something "Y/N, its okay, it's okay, we'll find you, it's going to be okay" He repeated these through broken breaths Is he crying? I press the button and smile slightly "Techno-" I whisper. He went silent before sounding a bit mad and worried "Turn on the location on the talkie, left bottom pull the tab out but not all the way, Phil will connect to the app and track you. Stay safe, we'll be there soon!"

After that he went silent, I did as told and put the walkie talkie away before going back to try and sleep. I couldn't, my head was filled with to many thoughts. Is he really coming? What if he can't find me? I'm causing to much trouble for them... My eyes began to pool with tears before I pinch my wrist the same way he used to knock me out, and like that I was KO'ed by myself.

Frank woke me up by kicking my side, hard. I winsed and grabbed it as he loopily kicked me more. He took the beer in him hand and dumped it onto me before leaving. I look over to see he didn't shut the door. I get up and with a limp walk over trying to escape.

As I struggle to get to the living room, Frank sees me and rushes at me with the beer bottle in hand. As this happens the door opens up, revealing Phil and the others with the police. Ranboo ran towards me and hugged me protectively. Frank swung and shattered the bottle across Ranboo's back. I could hear slight sizzles as the police grabbed at Frank, holding him down and handcuffed him.

Ranboo looked at me with pain in his eyes as he saw the bad condition I was in. His eyes were pulled with the pain of just being hit as a single tear fell down his cheek. This is comfort-

Phil, Techno, Wilbur and Tommy watched as we bonded, after a little bit they joined in the hug. A ambulance was called and they offered to care for me first but I told them to care for Ranboo instead. Phil hugged me close "You scared me half to death Y/N" I smiled and corrected him "Kid, Kiddo, Im your child" He beamed and hugged slightly tighter with excitement.

After the hug I went to go check on Ranboo in the ambulance. They were currently pulling out the glass and cleaning the wounds. Ranboo was tearing up from the stinging sensation. I climbed into the back of the ambulance, sitting next to him as I reached for his hand. He held mine carefully and comfortably.

As the medics finished bandaging him up. They offered to help me as well,, I refused I didn't want Phil to he hugged me tightly, helping me out of the ambulance. I was greeted by Phil's car with Techno, Tommy and Wilbur comforting eachother. Wilbur was in tears as the rest looked close to it. Phil was pacing outside of the car, One arm holding the other and a hand on his face. I worried him-

Ranboo looked at me as he clutched my hand tighter. He lead the way by taking a step forward "Dad?" Phil's head snapped up as he ran towards us, pulling us into a tight hug. Phil cried on my sholder so he wouldn't hurt Ranboo.

After the hug Phil helped the two of us get into the van. Techno was in the passenger seat, Tommy and Ranboo sitting in the middle and me and Wilbur sitting in the back and of course Phil drove.

On the way back Wilbur held onto me and fell asleep, it was around 1pm but I didn't mind. Phil looked in the rear view mirror at me "Do you know how long you've been gone for?" I shrug "A day?" He shook his had no "4" My eyes widened but I guess time flies when your sleeping most of the time.

As we all made out way inside the house as Techno gestured for me to follow him. I did so as I could tell he was leading me to Tubbo's room He's going to be so disappointed-

🥚