Delema

TW: Fighting, Panic Attack, Sexual Assault, Pain and Panic.
1019 Words

I hear a flutter like noise and feet movement. I open my eyes to see Phil, Holding me close white streaching his wings. I look over and see Tubbo walking around in a circle talking to Phil. "I'm growing my horns-" He confessed as Phil looked happy "As long as you're happy, I'm happy" Tubbo smiled wide "Thanks Dad, also I like head pats, they make me feel happy" Phil smiled and shifted to hold me in one arm. He reached out to pat Tubbo and he scooted closer. Phil gently pat his head while smiling. I opened my eyes and sat up slightly.

Phil and Tubbo smiled "Good Morning" they happened to say in sync. "Congrats on the horns Tubbo" I groggily say as Tubbo smiles and Thanks me. I stay hugging him as Phil laughs at my tired state. I get fake offended and stop hugging him, moving to the other side of the couch.

He does a fake sad face as Tubbo sprints over, tripping over the carpet and falling into the side of the couch. We all laughed as I sat up, Helping him. Tubbo then tackle hugged me as I held onto him. Phil caught both of us, surrounding us in his wings, the feathers were soft and fluffy.

"Ready?" Phil's wings unwrap and tuck back behind him. Ranboo smiled "I'm ready" Tubbo nodded "Shopping!" I nod and look at Tubbo's energy. How does he have so much?

As Phil says bye to Wilbur, Tommy and Techno, telling them to not break the house while we walk to the car. I got into one of the backseat spots and Tubbo, Ranboo and Phil followed, Phil driving, Tubbo in passenger and Ranboo next to me.

Ranboo starts to talk to Tubbo as Phil starts the car. I stare out the window, watching the house fade from view. As we come to across a red light Ranboo taps my shoulder to get my attention. "What hobbies are you into?" I look at into his different colored eyes "I've never really had the time to do anything" Tubbo smiles "There has to be at least one thing"  I'm good at running and climbing I guess" I reply in an awkward way.

We pull into the parking lot and park in the back. We all get out as Tubbo grabs a shopping cart. We begin to walk to the front of the store and go inside.

As the cold air of the store sends chills down our spines. Phil smiles and pulls out a small list "I'm going to go get food, Here's the walkie talkie, Be safe and you guys can go shopping,  pick out 3 things you want each. Y/N you get things for your room and 3 for yourself"

We all agree before walking away to do our task of finding our items. "What theme do you want your room?" Tubbo asked. Ranboo see's a service dog and smiles at the sight of the dog doing it's job. Tubbo held Ranboo's hand and reached for mine.

We held hands as we walked down the isles finding things we like along the way. Ranboo found a minecraft sword and potion bottle, Tubbo with a bee plushie, lastly me with nothing. "Y/N, Aren't you getting something?" Ranboo smiled as I sighed "Maybe."

We turn down an isle and I freeze up, I begin to panic as my heartbeat speeds up. There he is...  Tubbo and Ranboo began to notice my panic. The guy looked over at me and smiled as he walked up.

"Hey Beautiful/Handsome/Pretty~" Ranboo looked disgusted, He's mad at me-. I sigh and try to speak but Tubbo holds my hand a bit tighter "Do you know them Y/N?" The guy (We'll call him Frank) reached for my hand, grabbing it and pulling me to him, he hugged me tight. His hand started to wonder onto my thigh. This forced me to hyperventilate but I was forced to stay still.

Tubbo and Ranboo looked scared, He pressure pointed my wrist and made me pass out.

3rd POV
========

As you passed out Tubbo looked for the walkie talkie, it was in your pocket, he whispered for Ranboo to find Dad. Ranboo left as Tubbo yelled "Leave Y/N Alone!" Tubbo ran towards Frank and you. He grabbed your hand as Frank slaps his hand away from yours. Tubbo came back and kicked him in the shin as Frank started to walk away. "Brat-" Frank punched him in the ribs as Tubbo cluched them.

Frank took you out of the store and away into his car. As he buckled in your unconscious body he kissed your neck. "It's good to have you back"

Phil's POV
=========

I see Ranboo running frantically towards me, this seems worrying "What's wrong?" He explained as fast as possible as I told him to show me where. As we ran back I turn the corner to see Tubbo clutching his ribcage. I run over and hug him. "I'm sorry Dad..."

Hearing those words made me realize "Where's Y/N?" Tubbo teared up and began to explain the rest. "You boys stay together,  Report this to an employee and call the cops, I'm going to go look for Y/N"

Im going to find you- He frantically searched through the store and the parking lot, little did he know, Y/N had already left. He started to tear up and went to find Ranboo and Tubbo. The Police will find them, Right? His breath began to speed up and fel shakey
Y/N I'm sorry...

A/N

Here's your angst, it will last 1-2 more chapters maybe more. Fluff will follow (Maybe) Have a good day and don't forget to Suggest anything! I'm always open for critique! You're amazing and look perfect! Thank you for reading! Thank you to all the Commenters and Lurkers! Thank you for Voting! Thank you for being you! (Should I make a Discord?)

THANK YOU FOR 5K READS!!! YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY

IM REMAKING THIS BOOK!

This book will be taken down on July 10th since I'm rewriting it. Sorry for this but I think you will enjoy it since It has WAY more detail and the plot rolls a lot better too!

During my break I did research and practiced my writing skills so I hope you enjoy! Here's the link- https://www.wattpad.com/story/275947536?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=TheRadPanda4&wp_originator=EoJTxcNnJnJOC0cakb1KDAsSebhyVubbTk46xmqBp03nWrnR%2BZsdFn4m2bxKQ2mIr9kIB0Y7pQSQRx2vcjJXhivQaCuW5U22LslPLnZfKE7qhg1sgFYJnowrBDdCqQDA

If the link doesn't work then just heading over to my profile or searching it up works. It's the same title but it has [×2] at the end of it

SORRY FOR THE LONG BREAK BUT I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME FOR THIS