Im Sorry

TW: Emotional
Words: 893

As Techno knocked on the door I felt my anxiety spike. "Tubbo?" Techno worriedly opened the door and Tubbo lay on the bed, bandaged up and sleeping. "He broke his rib trying to get you" I felt tears in my eyes I did this- It's my fault-

I guess Techno could tell I felt bad and hugged me "He was worried about you, He asks every time he wakes up if your okay" I kept my eye on Tubbo as the hug melted away.

I knelt down next to his bed and rested my head on the side of his bed, waiting. Techno left after patting my back. I watched Tubbo contently, watching every single breath.

Phil must have walking in and sat next to me because I turned to see him, scaring me slightly. He smiled and carefully held up a first aid kit. I nodded understanding what he wanted me to do and lifted my shirt up hesitantly as he saw my ribs sticking out of my skin. "Y/N?" I felt worried "What's your favorite food?" He felt around my ribs making sure they weren't badly hurt from being kicked.

"F/F I guess" He smiled and wrapped up my sides in bandage. "Good, That's whats for dinner tonight" I smiled slightly and after he fastened the bandage together, fixing my shirt I hugged him closely. I whined slightly at the force and strength of which I thought I could handle hugging him at.

"Be careful Kiddo" He hugged gently back. I couldn't help but let a tear fall down my cheek as I hid my face in his sholder. He rubbed my back in those comforting circles I adored so much. "It's all okay, I promise, Your safe in Dad's arms"

I could feel my eyelids getting heavier by the second. I could feel myself drifting to sleep as Phil kept rubbing the circles into my back and whispering the calming thoughts.

Phil's POV
=========

The stress must have tired them out-  I carefully pick Y/N up and set them on the bed next to Tubbo. I look at Tubbos face to see tears and that he was awake the whole time.

He wraps his arm around his sibling and I smile, kissing thier foreheads before leaving. I hope they'll be okay

As I walk down the stairs I see Ranboo, Wilbur, Tommy and Techno sitting with eachother. "We have to be carefull, We don't know how many home's were like that for Y/N" "Not only that but they have emotions, even if they try to mask them we need to pay attention"

He felt a spark of joy inside of him My boys are being mature, not only that but planning TOGETHER? He smiled and sat down. "So Dad we whe-" they tried to tell me but I interrupted "I heard, Im proud of you guys. So to include to that, I can print out a paper or two about emotion reading. You know how I thought you guys the calming whispers and comforting circles just in case? Well I'm thinking about self defence as well, We could use the back yard to do it" I see nods from everyone except Ranboo "We only use them in emergencies and Ranboo since your hurt right now I'll read to you a packet or two about Self Defence as well as Let you watch and participate in the easier ones. As for Tubbo, We'll do the same."

I looked to see nods from everyone this time and smiled "I love you Kiddos, Im going to go make Dinner" Tommy smiled "What's for dinner?" "F/F" They all responded in unison "Sounds good!"

I nodded and went to the kitchen to get it ready. I looked around and saw the aluminum foil that Y/N had been cut on. I smiled slightly and continued with the making of food.

Tubbo's POV
===========

As I wrap my arms tightly around Y/N I feel slight pressure on my ribs making me wince slightly at the pain. I looked at Y/N's face and smiled slightly. I wonder what they will say when they wake up?

I watch intently at the patterns of breathing just like Phil taught us. They are a bit panicky I carefully rub the circles and whisper "It's all okay Y/N, Your safe now, Your safe" I carefully hold their hand and start to drift to sleep "See you when I wake up" I shut my eyes and drift to sleep with the now calm Y/N in my arms. Love you, Im sorry that happened but it will never happen again.

A/N
======

THANK YOU FOR 11.7K!!!
I honestly don't know how I got this far but here I am! Thank you for all your encouragement and happiness towards me! As Always you be you because you are the most perfect you that you can be. Love you all and Thank you for the support! Feel free to check my profile for my Discord and other books of mine while you wait for the next update and who knows, Maybe on my discord you can see a sneak peak of the newer chapters before they even come out! Thank you for reading and have a good day/evening/night! Love you all!