New Member

TW: Panic Attack and Eating Disorder

As Ranboo leaves the Church to go somewhere, I watch as Tommy slowly gets hit around like a tennis ball right outside of the Holy Land as he tried to get back in.

I watch and I hear Tommy yell as I look at the chat. [Tommyinit was slain by WilburSoot] Wilbur giggled as Techno sighed. Tubbo on the other hand was worried. Me? I sat there, watching before running off into the woods.

I begin my journey by punching the tree and collecting wood. "There's a dog!" Phil pointed out as I jumped, I had completely forgot he was there. I walked over to the dog as a skeleton shot at me. I killed it and gathered 2 bones, Using it on the dog. The stubborn dog didn't tame as I sighed.

As I ran around gathering resources Phil mentioned a few tips such as feeding fish to dolphins will lead you to treasure. I had to see if it was right and it was, it ended up leading me to a shipwreck with an emerald. I smiled and looked at Phil "Thank You" he nodded in return "No problem Y/N"

I heard a knock on the door that startled me as I impulsively switched to another tab as Phil watched me "Its all okay, probably just one of the kids. Plus you don't have to hide anything from us, We understand and we won't judge you" I nod and switch back to Minecraft as I saw my character beginning to drown. With no emotion on my face but panic on the inside I swam to the surface.

Phil got up and opened the door as Techno walked in and brought a chair "Can I watch?" I nod. He sets down the chair next to the bed where Phil sat down again.

As I made my way back to land I could feel thier smiles as they watched closely. I turned to look at them and I was right. "Look, A sheep" Techno said as I went up to it "Its pink?" Phil smiled "Thats rare Y/N!" I looked at my inventory and grabbed a lead putting it on the sheep. "What are you going to name them?" Techno says as the chat says [Technoblade left the game] Phil looked over at Techno "What did I tell you about leaving your PC on?" Techno looked at him "Sorry Dad" Phil pat his back gently "Its okay Son"

I felt my stomach hurt I'm not jealous. My mind directed to a different place as I logged out of the game and went to bedwars. Phil was a very caring person and he instantly made me feel comfortable here, but why? What did he want? "Y/N" Speak of the devil

I look back and see him standing behind my chair "Can I?" His hand hovered over my head as I nodded hesitantly. Phil's hand lowered and pat my head gently. "Can I hug you?" I shook my head no, I wasn't that comfortable. I expected to see Phil disappointed in my but instead he smiled, He was smiling?. He put his hand out for a high five, I completed the High five and I could feel my eyes starting to get watery.

Techo had his faint smile as always but when he saw a tear stream down my cheek he didn't hesitate to come to my side and confront me about it "Are you okay?" He asked as I nodded. Phil smiled and walked to my dresser to get some tissues. He handed me them as I wiped my eyes. Techno smiled and gave me a fist bump as more tears streamed down my face. I felt weak but comfortable, Techno and Phil were amazing people. Before I could realize I lunged forward and hugged both of them. Phil and Techno were surprised as they eased into the hug. Phil smiled along with Techno.

The tears started to flow more naturally as I choked inbetween breaths. Phil squeezed tighter as Ranboo walked in, without question he joined in. One after the other everyone soon joined in on the hug. Why am I being so open with them? They could be faking it.

Phil gestured for everyone to leave, including himself so I could have some alone time. After they left I curled up on my bed, not wanting to leave. I don't know who to trust... As I struggled to catch my breath I hear a knock. "Ye-" I try to answer but can't. "Y/N, you okay?" As I curl tighter the door opens slightly.

Tubbo walks in with a plate of apple slices. When he see's me he walks in, shuts the door and sets down the plate before walking over to me. "Y/N, What's wrong?" I can't answer that- After a moment of silence he helps me sit up. "What color is the wall?" He tries to calm me down "Wh-White..." I answer to the best of my ability. "What's something in the room that's red?" "T-The St-Stool" I refer to the mushroom stool. We continue this game until my breath returns to a neutral pace.

He reaches for a hug that I hesitantly end up giving him. "What's wrong?" I ask as he looks worried "When's the last time you ate?" I panic "A few days ago, Wh-" "Y/N... You need to eat more, Your feeling frail" He grabbed the Apple Slices and holds one out for me to grab. I take it and hesitantly bite into it. He smiled "I'm proud of you." I ended up eating 3 more slices before he left, I threw the rest away and went to bed. I trust Tubbo.

IM REMAKING THIS BOOK!

This book will be taken down on July 10th since I'm rewriting it. Sorry for this but I think you will enjoy it since It has WAY more detail and the plot rolls a lot better too!

During my break I did research and practiced my writing skills so I hope you enjoy! Here's the link- https://www.wattpad.com/story/275947536?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=TheRadPanda4&wp_originator=EoJTxcNnJnJOC0cakb1KDAsSebhyVubbTk46xmqBp03nWrnR%2BZsdFn4m2bxKQ2mIr9kIB0Y7pQSQRx2vcjJXhivQaCuW5U22LslPLnZfKE7qhg1sgFYJnowrBDdCqQDA

If the link doesn't work then just heading over to my profile or searching it up works. It's the same title but it has [×2] at the end of it

SORRY FOR THE LONG BREAK BUT I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME FOR THIS