Panic

TW: Panic Attack, Mentions of Eating Disorder, Mentions of Eating and Self Harm Scars

I wake up suddenly in a puddle of tears on my pillow. My stomach hurt Probably a Nightmare I sighed as I sat up, flipping the pillow over to hide the wet spot. I crept over to my door, turning to knob to peek out. No one in sight, I walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind me as I walked in.

I turned on the faucet and pulled up my sleeves as I see the faint scars I caused. I sigh and insert my hands into the running water. I look into the mirror and barely see a shape of my face through my watered eyes. I wash my face and dry it carefully before feeling nauseous and kneeling over the toilet as I attempt to throw up.

As I wipe my mouth I begin to cry again, slumping against the wall while holding my knees. I muffle my sobs by biting my hand, it punctures the skin and It starts to bleed, I continue to bite.

Knock Knock

Shit... I sit silently in distraught as The door opens revealing Tommy with a worried expression. He closed the door and sat next to me as I flinched. "It's okay, everything will be okay" He tried to soothe me as I released my bite. Tommy grabbed some tissues and held out his hand gesturing for mine. I carefully hold it out for him He's going to hurt me for being weak- I close my eyes tightly awaiting a punch or a kick to my side or face. I begin to feel a light pat on my hand, I open my eyes to see Tommy tearing up slightly as he cleaned the blood.

I unfurled my knees from my chest and sat legs crossed, facing him. Tommy pulled my sleve up slightly seeing the scars, I pulled my hand away and felt weaker. He's judging me Tommy began to roll his sleeve up to see three scars lined on his skin. "It's okay, You can trust me, I can help" As he said that I felt my eyes get wetter as more tears strung down my cheek.

He grabbed a clean tissue and began to wipe the tears gently. A tear fell onto my bite, stinging it as I tenced my eyes in pain. He noticed and reached for my hand again to continue cleaning until there was no more blood. He reached under the sink and grabbed a black makeup purse/bag. He unzipped it, grabbing a bandage wrap and Neosporin (Don't come at me, I can't spell nor am I a doctor)

He dapped the Neosporin onto the theeth marks coating it in a gloss as he wrapped it up. He smiled sympathetically when it was done. He looked up at me and saw me watching him, still crying. He got up and held out his hand for me, I grabbed his hand and I stood up as well, slightly wobbly. Once I gained my balance I saw him flushing my puke down the drain

Tommy POV
===========

I felt bad for them as I pressed down the toilet handle. By the looks of it it was their food for the day, It wasn't much and they looked frail. I look back to see Y/N looking at me with thier broken eyes. I have to get them to eat a little. "Theres a good cafe down the street, Me you and Tubbo can go sometime" They nod "Th-That would *shakey breath* be nice" I smile and open the bathroom door. I lead them to the kitchen as They held my hand from when I helped them up, separation anxiety?

I grabbed a glass from the clean dishes in the dishwasher. I filled it with water before carefully handing it to Y/N who had been holding onto the back of my shirt since I used both hands. I smiled at this as they took a sip. I smiled and reached out for a hug. They held onto me tightly as they set the glass down on the counter. We held onto each other in comfort for a minute or two before I saw Phil silently walk down the stairs. When he saw us he awed in silence before walking back up not wanting to interfere.

I smiled as I rubbed small circles into thier back in a calming way. They started to drift to sleep in my arms as I picked/dragged them up to the couch knowing I might not be able to take them up stairs. I set them down on the couch as they began to get comfortable.

As I walked away I heard a mumble, I get closer so I could hear Y/N. "Please don't go-" I smiled and sat down next to the couch "I won't" They grabbed my arm and set it onto thier stomach. They had a tight grip, I smiled as I lay my head on the side of the couch, drifting to sleep.