Comfort

As the children swarmed around me asking me questions about Minecraft and the other games I play. "We should all play on Hypixel later!" Tommy exclaimed. I nod along with the various answers, All of witch were positive.

As Phil walks back in they were all still around me, Circling almost. "Give Y/N space!" After the simple three words that fell from his lips the boys stepped back and apologized. Phil smiled and I immediately felt like all eyes were on me "Y/N, Are you tired?" As Phil kept the comfortable atmosphere Tommy walked over and reached out for a fist bump, That I gave him. Tubbo and Ranboo wanted fist bumps too so I gave it to them as well.

Phil chuckled as Techno, Wilbur and him watched all of this happen.

DING

Tubbo and Ranboo raced over to the Kitchen as the rest of us followed closely after them. Phil helped take them out of the oven and onto the table. Tommy reached over excited and quick but Techno grabbed his wrist. "Oww-" Techno interrupts "Sorry but you were about to get a lot more hurt, Let them cool down first." They can't be this nice and caring, right? My mind is baffled as I stand in thought.

As the cookies begin to cool Phil walks to my side, trying to talk to me. "Y/N, Would you mind coming to the other room with me?" Panic struck my body as I look over at the others, chatting. I try to answer verbally but it feels like my throat has swollen up so I just nod my head.

Phil holds out his hand to take mine as I don't listen, keeping my hands by my side. He walks out of the room as I follow, We make our way to what seems like an empty area in the house. He then looked at me and smiled. A deep pit formed in the bottom of my stomach at the silence. The air almost so thick you'd could cut it with a butter knife.

"How do you like it here?" Phil said as the pit lightened ever so slightly. I let out a sigh and look at the wall "It's better than the orphanage." He smiles and reaches his arms out for a hug as I politely decline. He brings his arms back to his side before reaching to pat My head, Phila just wanted some form of Validation before this talk was over so wanting to adios further conversation of this topic I push my head against his hand as he patted gently.

As we made it back to the group Technoblade had held Tommy's arms as he attempted to reach for the cookies. I could hear Philza laugh "You can eat your cookies" Tommy lunged forward and grabbed around 7 cookies and brought them back to Tubbo and Ranboo to share, it saw a bit suspicious from the intention of his past attitudes.

Techno and Wilbur walked over to me holding a few cookies. Wil held out a cookie for me to take "You bled for these cookies" Techno chuckled at my clumsiness with the foil earlier and bites into a cookie making a satisfied expression.

I took the cookie and bit into it, It was good but almost burnt on the bottom. It was perfect, The ratio of chocolate chips to dough was just enough to get 1-3 chips per bite. It was definitely worth the foil mishap. Wilbur smiled as Techno looked over to see a whole tray gone by the other group, Ranboo only ate a few and watch Tubbo and Tommy put some in a bag for a "movie night"? Techno looked at my confused face "another bonding moment"

As I walked upstairs Tubbo and Tommy started to talk about thier favorite Minecraft animals "I lik-a da bee" Tubbo said as Tommy laughed "Cats are superior." I thought about my favorite animal and thought about if I had it as a pet in real life What would it be like?

Techno must have heard them because I could hear him discussing about Dogs, Foxes and Polar Bears. Ranboo opened my door and I could immediately hear their talking at a higher volume. As He peeked his head in I could see a glimpse of Wilbur behind him "Do you want to play minecraft?" I nod and Ranboo celebrates silently with Wilbur. "My Discord is D/N" I say so we can call from other rooms.

As I sit at the PC provided for me I log into my accounts and see a notification [WilburSoot has added you as a friend]
Seeing this I can only imagine its Wilbur as I friend him back. He adds me to a group chat called Dream SMP. As I join a voice chat called [VC 2] because TommyInIt (Tommy) was in the vc already. "Hello!" I could hear Tommy say excitedly as Ranboo, Technoblade, Wilbur and Tubbo join the call as well.

As They all explain that them and thier three friends made this server as practice for becoming YouTube content creators. They explained the different personalities of the Sacrastic Sapnap, Flustered George and Funny Dream. It sounded like they all had a great friendship dynamic.

A knock apeers at my door, As I mute the call "Come in" Phil pops his head in with a big smile. "Can I watch you play, When any of the boys play I watch one of thier perspectives to learn thier game play,  Oh yeah I play on the server too there just to embarrassed to admit that they let thier dad play on thier server" He laughed softly as I joined in.

As I load into the world I'm encountered by a pig person, It scared me slightly making Phil chuckle. As I earned the tour of the place we came across Church Prime, Before I know it thier all sacrificing Tommy and I'm just watching alongside with Ranboo.
This was going to be fun