Sleepover?

TW: Eating Disorder & Panic Attack
1123 words

As the figure caught the pillow it stood up. "Stay Back!" I yelled out before the figure got closer "Calm down, Its just me Y/N" It was Wilburs voice. I took a deep, shakey breath as he came closer. Gently pulling me into a hug. He set the pillow onto my lap as my eyes stung from trying not to cry from stress.

He held up a finger telling me to hold on. He walked out of my room, coming back with a guitar. He sat on the end of my bed and began to play random tunes. They were sweet and soft sounding, almost comforting but not quite there, fore the strums were slightly harsh.

I carefully hugged the pillow as Techno came into my room, Knocking first of course. He saw me holding the pillow and chuckled. He began to hum in his monotone voice as he sat down. He playfully took the pillow and held it in his lap. He tapped the pillow gesturing for me to lay down.

He began to play with my hair, still humming as Wilbur kept strumming. I could feel my watery eyes getting gently wiped. I curled up and drifted to sleep.

Wilburs POV
============

I watched as Techno and I soothed Y/N to sleep. Techno looked up at me and he held a smile making me laugh softly. "I can't get up" Techno said and looked down at the sleeping Y/N on his lap.

I tried my best not to burst out laughing but eventually we got them into a better situation. Techno smiled before sitting on the floor of thier room, I joined and set my guitar aside. I looked at Techno, I could tell that he was either going to sleep here all night or sleep here. Probably the first one though.

I looked at him as he looked at me "Are you going to stay here?" He nodded softly before letting out a small tired grunt. I looked at him and he knew what I was going to say. "Don't say it" Knew It "Techno, you need sleep" He sighed, He knew I was correct.

He looked at me and carefully ran his hand through his hair. "Sleepover?" Techno knew what I ment as his eyes widened. When we were both in the orphanage together we used to go to the others room when one of us couldn't sleep and call a 'Sleepover' where we would snuggle up together and wait for the sun to rise before sneaking back to our rooms.

Techno smiled brightly before scooting closer, pulling me into a tight hug. I rested my head on my brother's sholder. I carefully attempted to get up, helping Techno up as well. We grabbed a blanket or two along with a few pillows and made out own bed on the floor.

Techno sat down first before calling me over, hugging me tightly. He dragged the blanket over us as I snuggled up next to him. I could feel one on my back as I looked up to see his other hand on Y/N's arm. "Night" Techno whispered to us both. "You better sleep" I remarked, He signed "I can try" I got a bit more comfortable "Night Techno" I chucked softly.

°•~Time Skip~•°

Y/N POV
========

My eyes flutter open softly before a hand pats my head. My eyes try to close from the light but I manage to keep them open. I look and see Techno with Wilbur sleeping on his lap while he held a hand up by me and by the looks of it I held onto it while I slept.

I stretched out my arms carefully. I sat up in my bed before getting up and sitting next to Techno, He looked beat. His eye bags were dark and his hair was getting messy already. I decided to quickly rebraid his hair after getting his permission.

After I went to my bag and grabbed my concealer that a friend from the orphanage gave me to cover my scars and eye bags along with other things occasionally. I soon learned to carry a concealer with me. I sat on the side of Techno and he knew what I was doing. He's seen makeup before, hek when I first saw him I knew he was wearing mascara and a tiny bit of greyed out eye shadow.

He looked up as I dotted the concealer onto his eye bags, Almost covering them completely. It looked a bit better, luckily my friend seemed to have the same skintone as him.

He thanked me as I played with Will's hair. I knew Will would be upset with Techno for staying up. "How did you sleep?" He asked as I shrugged "Better, The bed helps, So do you" Techno smiled softly.

Tommy walked in to wish me good morning when he saw Techno and Will. He shrugged and whispered "Morning" He got closer to us, Sitting down. "Dad made breakfast" Tommy and Techno noticed my anxiety at the sound of food.

Tommy hugged me softly "A few bites?" I nodded agreeing "I can try, What is it?" Tommy smiled "French Toast, Is that okay?" I nodded but after a second I shook my head no "Oatmeal might be easier" Tommy smiled and hugged me quickly one last time before heading downstairs.

Techno smiled at me as if he was an proud brother, which he definitely was. Wilbur shifted around lightly before reaching his arm up and accidentally hitting my leg, quickly turning over. "I'm so sorry" He apologized before seeing Techno. Techno rubbed Wilburs back as Wilbur recalled the 'Sleepover' memories.

Wilbur and Techno both hugged me before Techno helped us both up. Wilbur rushed down after hearing the simple words "Food's Done!" I swallowed the frog in my throat before Techno hugged me, alone this time. "Half a bowl? At least 7 bites" I nodded before Techno began to clean up his and wilburs blanket and stuff. I began to walk out of my room and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.
I can do this

A/N
÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷

Join my discord! Go to my profile and the messages I send out publicly to find the link! I promise there are some VERY interesting people but there nice, to say the least. XD It's a fun time, Bit of chaos and craziness but yee. Not only is my Discord filled with great people but you can get sneak peaks or win competitions where you get a prize like choosing a chapter to be pure Angst or pure Fluff. Of course this happens under moderation but happy times!