Family

"Ayeee stop all that yelling, I'm tryna watch tv" you said to your kids.

"Y'all got a big ass play room and not even using it" you said.

"Can I do a flip off the pinball machine?" Josh asked.

"Joshua I swear if you get up there I'm gonna beat you to hell and back" you said.

You was just annoyed at this point, tryna figure out why would he want to get up there. You and your wife have 3 adopted children. Joshua(11)was the first to be adopted when he was just an infant, he was found in the bathroom and that was the year you and your wife completed everything with y'all fostering paper work, so when the offer came up with josh the two of you took it. Then came Sean(9) Beyoncé was the one that pointed him out at the adoption center and at the time he was only 5. Being informed about his background and how his parents were immigrants and couldn't keep him so he was put into the system. And lastly princess Katie(4) she's another that you and Bey had since birth, her mother was young and didn't want her. You had three kids with number four on the way. One of the reasons why you started adopting was because you couldn't have any kids, but after yearsssss of raw sex with your wife you guessed a few of your soldiers marched on so now your wife is 3 months pregnant.

"When will mommy be back? I miss her" Katie said.

"She's coming baby girl, I told you the drive is long" you said looking over at the four year old.

Your business phone started ringing, you jumped up when you seen one of your biggest artist calling you.

"Lemme take this call and don't mess up shit!" You said answering the phone.

"Ouuu, I'm telling mommy you say bad word" Katie laughed as you ran upstairs.

"Hello" you said making your way to your office, trying to block out your kids laughter in the living room.

"Heyy Y/N! I've got the biggest and hardest idea ever!"Nick yelled over the phone.

"Bruh if you talking about that damn cereal concert again NOOOOOOO" you said.

"Shut up, that ideas was dope as hell. But this is something different...... first off I want to let you know I'm very much fucked up right now" he said laughing.

"Yeah I'm aware" you said.

"But anyways you know me and my crew over here in London turning it up! But then I walked passed these group of kids singing and they little voices really touched my drunken soul. And Y/N come to find out their orphans! And you were in orphan right!?"

"Yeah I was" you mumbled.

"So I thought how about you get your artists and a bunch more and we do a concert to raise money for them" he said.

"That's a good idea Nick but you'll have to send me the information about this orphanage and I'll have Jane to look in on it to see if it's legit" you said.

"Right! Then I'll do that now" he said.

"Alright man, stay safe out there" you said before hanging up.

You walk out the office to head back to the living room. Not seeing them bad ass kids you called out for them because they were too quiet. As soon as you called for them you heard glass drop from in the the kitchen.

"It just kill y'all to stay outta shit huh?" You said walking into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry mama, I wanted cookies" Katie said.

"We'll clean up the mess" Sean said picking up some of the cookies and throwing them away.

"AHT, AHT!! What chu doing man? Get a bowl and put them cookies in there" you said.