Obsessed part 3

You woke up to a pounding headache, rolling over to get out of bed. You groaned as you slowly walked to the bathroom, the room was spinning around you. Finally making it to your bathroom you looked in the mirror to see dry blood running down  the back of your neck. You remembered u went to the door to answer it but then you was hit in the head. You knew Beyoncé did it, she was the only crazy bitch that'll do something like that. You ended up calling your brother to take you to the hospital to get your head checked out. You two days off work, notifying the school of your head injury. But once you were back you noticed Beyoncé wasn't on your grade book anymore. You was definitely happy about that. As the days, weeks went by you haven't received any letters or messages from her either and you was over the fuckin moon!

" I feel like you're lying to me, you too fine not to have a girlfriend" the girl said grinning at you.

"I wouldn't be trying to talk to you love if I did" you said.

"True..... alright then, lemme see your phone" she said holding out her hand.

"Wait. How old are you and are you in college?" You asked.

"I'm 25 and no I'm not in college. Is that a problem?" She asked.

"Naw, naw. I had to make sure I wasn't talking to a kid" you chuckled, pulling out your phone.

"Y/N come on! We next!" Your friend yelled out to you.

"I don't wanna hold you up" she said giving your phone back.

You saved her number before giving her one last grin.

"I'll call you" you said before going back over to your friends.

"You gotta get somebody number every time we go out"Ashley said.

"Sounds like a ha-ter" you said in her ear.

You and your friends came to ride the go carts, it's been awhile since y'all been together so y'all had a whole night out planned.

"Get the hell out my ear before I kick you to through the ground"

"Jamal handle that" you said tapping him.

"Chile please Jamal want sex, he ain't finna listen to you" Kelly laughed.

"Oh yeahhhh. I forgot y'all dating now.... After 4 long years"

"You real talkative today Y/N" Ashely said.

"Yeah cuz that stalker girl left her alone" Kelly said.

"What stalker girl?" Ashely and Jamal said at the same time.

"That's a conversation for dinner baby" Kelly said.

////

~time skip~

It was a new semester started, a few students dropped out but more was also added in your class. Things were going good for you. You've been talking to Chae, the girl you met at the go cart place. But things wasn't serious since she wasn't sure if she wanted a relationship and you was totally fine with that. You were walking out to your car when you seen Beyoncé walking across the lot. Your first instinct was to duck but then you saw her stomach pudge poking through her shirt, it wasn't big but it was kinda noticeable.

"Uhn, uhn.....Beyoncé!" You shouted out to her.

Beyoncé stopped walking when she heard someone call her. She smiled when she seen you walking up to her.

"Oh hey ms. Y/L/N" she said like nothing.

"You pregnant? Who's baby?" You asked.

It's been four months since you last seen Beyoncé, your heart was pounding in your chest. You needed to know asap.

"I am and it's my baby. Why?" Beyoncé said with a confused look on her face.

"Don't give me that shit Beyoncé, you know what I'm talking about" you said.

You seen more people starting to flood out into the parking lot.

"Follow my car" you said.

"I have others things to do" Bey said.

"I'm serious as fuck right now" you said giving her a glare before walking to your car.

"Oh my fuckin Goddddd!" You yelled when you were inside your car.

"If that crazy bitch pregnant with my baby I am FUCKED!" You said talking to yourself as you pulled out the parking spot.

You made sure Bey was behind you before you drove off. You found an empty parking lot before driving inside there. You got out your car but Beyoncé didn't get out hers.

"You can speak from there, im not getting out.... I don't feel safe" she said.

"Bitch please. You don't feel safe around me! You stalked me, blackmailed me into fucking you, broke into my house and gave me a damn concussion and now you pregnant with my baby! You so fucked up in the head you probably think this shit a little fantasy!" You snapped.

"Can you blame me for falling for my teacher. And like I said before, this is my baby. There's no you in this equation, my crush is over" Beyoncé said before she rolled up her window, put her car in reverse and left.

She was playing a dangerous game.

A/N: when I get to chapter 30 I'm ending this book and moving to my other account TheSlimeBaby permanently.