Pillow Talk(short one shot)

You laid in bed wrapped in your girlfriend's arms. Ghosting her fingers up and down your naked back, your eye lids became heavy as sleep called out your name. Bey always did this after sex, she'll just pamper you.

"Y/N/N?"

"I'm up" you mumbled.

"Barely"

"Do you think about the future?.....with me?" Beyoncé asked.

You moved back a bit so that you were able to see Beyoncé's face.

"All the time" you said smiling at her.

"I told you before that you're my soulmate, I'm bond to you forever" you said.

Beyoncé turned over on her back staring at the ceiling. A pregnant pause filling the room before Bey spoke again.

"When we first had sex I thought about us having a child,A girl to be exact. But it's like I actually saw it.... You holding our baby. She was every spitting image of you" Bey said with a small smile on her face.

"You'll look so cute pregnant" you said leaning over Bey to kiss her lips.

"I'm ready to send you to get my cravings" she said grinning.

"Don't worry cuz the only trip imma be taking is to the kitchen because imma have every damn snack in that bitch" you chuckled.

Beyoncé laughed at you before pulling you into another kiss. Making this one deeper than the last.

" I love you" Beyoncé said.

"I love you too" you grinned.

"Good now make me food" Beyoncé said pushing you off her.

"I don't wanna" you whined.

"Bae come onnn, I want pasta" Bey said dragging you off the bed.

"You so demanding, and right after I just gave you Greek God dick" you said getting up.

"You think you dick that good?" She asked as y'all walked to the kitchen.

"Hell yeah. Didn't you say you wanted a baby after I first time" you shot back at her.

" I knew I shouldn't have told yo silly butt"

"Shut up and make my damn pasta"