Mama Im Pregnant

"Let's go with black cabinets with gold knobs" you said to your wife.

"Why everything have to be black with you" Beyoncé said rolling her eyes.

"Because black goes with everything" you said.

"Hell no, I already gotta put up with that dark and depressing looking room we share" Beyoncé said snatching the booklet out of your hand.

"Them other colors just be too bright for my eyes" you said nudging Bey when she snatched the book out your hand.

"You aggravating" your wife said looking over at you.

"Gimme some pussy then I won't be aggravatin" you smiled.

"Buy me a purse first. Birkin." Beyoncé said with a grin.

"Gurl I brought yo ass half of those purses you got in the closet" you said.

You and Beyoncé sat in the living room looking at the books the interior designer gave y'all to look through. Well Bey wasn't letting you pick out nothing.

"I'm your wife, it's always a yes for me" she said.

"Well prepare yourself for this no baby" you said getting up, walking in the kitchen.

.......

"When are you gonna tell them?" Jaylen asked.

"I think I'm gonna tell mommy first and then have her to tell mama" Nialy said biting her nails.

"I still can't believe you pregnant and your music career just started, mama gone be hot" he said.

"And that nigga better step up" Jaylen said driving home.

"He is. That boy cried when I was thinking about aborting the pregnancy" she mumbled.

"Well I always knew you'll be the first to have a baby" he said.

"Shut up....at least I'm not a teen though" she said rubbing her head.

Nialy just found out that she was pregnant and she was scared to tell her parents but she feared what you might say the most.

"Jay tell mama for me and I tell mommy alone" she said.

"Just tell them at the same time and get it over with, don't make shit worst"

"Deal with the heat head on" Jaylen said keeping his eyes on the road.

They pulled up to the front gate typing in the code before driving up the driveway.

"I'm hungry" Beyoncé said looking over at you.

"For me" you said grinning.

"Noooo. I need something that's gone fill me...... I mean you do that but baby I'm talking about food" Beyoncé said.

"I'll feed you but you gone be full of me later" you said getting up to get the menus from the kitchen.

"We don't wanna hear that" Jaylen said walking in.

"You in my house" you said.

"I live here too" he said walking in the kitchen.

"But you pay no bills" you said smacking him in the face with the menus.

"Ou food! What we getting?" He asked hopping on your back.

"Boy if you don't get yo monkey ass off me" you said pushing Jaylen off your back,giving your son a death glare.

"Jaylen you know yo mama getting old" Beyoncé chuckled.

"Oh yeahhh, I forgot she's like 55" he laughed, sitting down on the couch.

"43 and I'm not old" you said sitting down, giving Beyoncé's the menus.

"Wassup princess, why you so quiet?" you asked your daughter.

"Huh? Oh I was just trying to remember something" she lied.

......

The day was coming to an end and Nialy still haven't told her parents.

"What the hell you doing? You need to tell them, you know mama go to sleep fast" Jay said walking in his sister's room.

"I'm scaredd" Nialy cried out.

"Come on Nia, you know imma be right there with you" he said pulling her up out her bed.

Nialy and Jaylen both made their way toward the room you share with Bey.

"Y/N ain't nothing in your head, you just want me to play in your hair" Bey said pushing you away.

"Do it for me please" you smiled as you moved closer to your wife.

"Can I talk to y'all?" Nialy asked as she stood at the door.

"What? You finally want me to be your manager?" You asked with a smile.

"And what's wrong with me being her manager?" Beyoncé asked you with a raised eyebrow.

"I mean I just think I'll be more fit to be her manager, yours too"

"We can talk about this another time but Nia have something to tell y'all" Jay said.

Beyoncé sat up in bed while you stayed in your same position. Nialy looked at Beyoncé before she looked over at you.

"I'm pregnant" she said.

"Huh!?" You asked sitting up.

"Mannnn I did not want y'all to be my us. I mean don't get me wrong I love y'all but if I could go back in time, I'll remind myself to pull out" you said.

"We don't wanna hear that!" Jay said.

"Im sorry" Nialy said as tears started forming in her eyes.

"Awe come here baby" Beyoncé said holding out her arms.

Nialy kicked her bedroom shoes off before she crawled in the bed right into Beyoncé's arms.

"We're not mad at you baby. Hell how can I when I had Jaylen at 19" Beyoncé said.

"What about that boy? Does he know? Do I have to go over there?" You asked.

"Mama no, he's behind all my decisions"

"Oh ok. Thought I had to pull out my little friend"

"But you got a lot of growing up to do now. When this baby gets here it's not about you anymore, the baby come first" you said looking at your daughter.

"Course me and mama will help you out if anything"

"I know imma be the best uncle" Jaylen said with a grin.

"Aye" you said pointing at your son.

"Wah?"

"You go out and have a baby imma put my foot through your spine because you damn sho ain't ready for a baby" you said.