Pain Of A Villain

There is only one with immense power but the weak won't acknowledge what's simply above them.

"You know what's crazy to me?" Kevin said.

He didn't wait for a response from you because he knew he wasn't going to get one.

"A man and woman get together and have a baby just to give it away. Like just walk away like nothing. I wouldn't be able to do that..... but if my kid was you then that's a whole other story so I really don't blame your parents" Kevin laughed at the end.

His words didn't bother you anymore..... nothing did.

"Right" you said as you continued to eat your cereal.

"Kevin leave the poor girl alone"Flore said walking into the kitchen.

"I wasn't bothering her, she was bothering me by sitting there" he said.

"Y/N you have an appointment with a therapist today at 4pm and you're going so come home after school" she said.

"Ok"

You got up with your bowl, taking it to the sink to wash your dishes.

"I'm off to school" you said.

You walked your usual way to school. You always stopped at your favorite spot before school. Taking a few back streets before walking across a big open field that led to the woods. Moving branches and leaves out your way. Walking up to your spot you stopped in your tracks when you seen your friend sitting on a big tree trunk.

"W-what are you doing here?" You asked.

"I was waiting on you so we could walk to school together" Beyoncé said smiling at you.

"Oh"

"Is this where you come to practice on your powers? I never really seen your powers.... Which is sad because I'm suppose to be your best friend" she said.

Beyoncé was just a girl you met your sophomore year. She was a freshmen at the time, having the same art class she asked you a question one day and that just opened the door for her to start conversations with you every class. Being around her made you feel things you've never felt before and you didn't know if you actually liked the feeling or not.

"Sometimes"

"Come on Y/N lemme see your powers and then I'll show you mines" she said.

You looked around before finding a tree. You lifted your hand giving the tree a soft flick. Beyoncé eyes widened when piece of the tree flew off.

"Did you just blow that tree up with a flick!?" Beyoncé asked.

"You can say that. I call it impacted, I'm the first and only person with it" you said.

"That's so cool. You could do a lot with your powers" Beyoncé said before she stood up herself.

"My powers is kinda lame so don't laugh"

Beyoncé walked over to the tree you just flicked before holding her hand in front of the hole you created in the tree. The tree bark slowly start to form back in the empty hole.

"My powers speed things up and rewind back"she said.

"That's not lame. It's very useful"

Beyoncé blushed a little when you said that about her powers.

/////

"So Y/N what seems to be the problem? Your mom say you act strange at home" the therapist said.