Cute Fluff

"I'm home" you called out as you walked in your house.

"Yayyyyy" Bey smiled as she came running towards you.

Beyoncé jumped on you, wrapping her arms and legs around you. You smiled as you held your thick queen in your arms.

"Hey baby" you smiled, greeting her with a kiss.

"I missed you so much today" Beyoncé said.

You walked over to the couch, sitting down with Bey still on your lap.

"I missed you too. Shit was so crazy today" you said as you ran your hands over Beyoncé's lower back.

"Ohhh, that's why you ain't call or text me"  she said sitting back on your lap.

"I'm sorry baby"

Beyoncé smiled at you before she pecked your lips. You were the sweetest person Beyoncé ever met, you were so laid back and kept to yourself, you had the biggest heart and that was the many things she loved about you. Being with you for 3 years was the happiest she ever been and the same for you, Beyoncé was everything to you. Her being your first actual girlfriend, you fell hard for her and fast. Now you two live together, you worked as a intern at a hospital while Beyoncé was in school trying to get her degree in music.

"Let me run you a nice relaxing bath then I'll start on your dinner" Bey grinned.

"You know I don't take baths unless you're joining me" you said.

It was true, you never took a bath unless your girlfriend asked you you join her. But other than that, you take plenty of showers.

"Ok.... I'll start cooking now then we'll have that bubble bath after dinner.

\\\\\

"Uh Bey I'm not really liking this" you said as you sat in a awkward position.

"Because you're not relaxed all the way baby" Beyoncé said looking over at you.

Beyoncé had you doing yoga with her and you definitely wasn't used to the shit she be doing. You lowered your leg when you felt a cramp coming on.

"Uhn Uhn. I'm done" you said laying down on the floor.

Beyoncé laughed at you before she moved out her position to hover over you.

"A little more practice and you'll get it" Bey smiled.

"There is no next time for me, this isn't my cup of tea. I'm usually the one doing the bending" you said.

"Oh yeah, how bout you help me with this next one" Beyoncé said standing up before she helped you up.

She grinned as she led you to the room y'all shared together.

////

You sat up in bed, looking behind you seeing Beyoncé some replaced you with your pillow. You got up slipping on your briefs, you grabbed Beyoncé's sweatshirt putting it one before you went downstairs to study. You grabbed your books from the bookshelf before you sat on the couch.Beyoncé ended up waking up, she sat up when she didn't see you in bed with her. She made her way downstairs seeing you on the couch, she walked over towards you.

"Wassup" you said.

Beyoncé sat on the couch, laying between your legs with her head rested on your lap. She pulled the blanket from the back of the couch throwing it over her before closing her eyes again. You smirked at how she just wanted to be up under you.