My Way part 2

You: Can I come over?
11:30pm

You: I wanna see you
11:36pm

You:👀👀
You: Bae
11:45pm

You: Bey are you mad at me or something?
11:50pm

Beyoncé never answered your messages. Ignoring you while she ate a sub, as she watched a movie. She knew that if she didn't answer your calls or text you'll end up coming to see her but since she was pulling a double all week at the hospital you'll have no choice but to come see her there, if you wanna wanted to see her. Beyoncé looked down at her phone when she seen you calling. Her attention going back to her sub and movie.

......

"You just had to keep running yo mouth! Now we both can't scrub in" Kelly said upset.

"Kelly you must be outta your fucking mind if you think a grown woman like me gonna let you talk to me like I'm some fuckin kid" Beyoncé said.

"You act like one" she said.

"Oh trust me sweetie, I'm woman enough" Bey said.

"Oh please, in who eyes?"

Beyoncé let out a laugh actually finding that quite funny. If only the other woman knew.

"I don't know, maybe the chief of surgeon.....your wife" Beyoncé chuckled at the end.

"No bitch you want my wife but Y/N would NEVERRRR lay down with you, you too basic for her.

"Then I wonder why she keep blowin up my phone since I'm too basic for her" Beyoncé said in her head.

"Worried that I just might snatch her up huh.....don't worry I don't do the chasing" Beyoncé said before walking out.

////

You were sitting on the couch, ignoring the movie that was playing on the screen. You swear this was like your hundredth texted to Beyoncé. She haven't been answering you at all. You drove by her place before you came home but her car wasn't there.

"Ughh, I can't stand that bitch" Kelly said coming in the house.

You rolled your eyes knowing who she was exactly talking about.

"What she did this time?" You mumbled.

Kelly came and flopped down next to you, throwing her legs over your lap.

"She got us both kicked out the OR, trying to argue with me"

"Then the bitch had the nerve to say she could take you away from me" Kelly laughed.

You laughed along with her to play it off. Your heart beating fast as you scrolled through your phone so you won't have to make eye contact.

"What else did this girl say!"

"I tell you she wanna be me so bad" Kelly said grinning.

"Don't she know I put it down too good for you to go anywhere else" Kelly said grabbing your jaw,forcing your attention on her.

"But Beyoncé put it down so much better"

"Exactly" you said leaning over to kiss her lips.

......

You was fed up with Beyoncé not answering you. You went by her house but she wasn't there. She had to be at work you thought..... but you didn't want to run into your wife.

"Oh! If I get caught I can just say I was there to see her" you said to yourself.

You checked the time before you got up from your desk, leaving out your office.