The Nanny

A/N:Felt like I used this title already..... forgive me if I did🤧 it's been hard coming up with titles🥺
__________________________

"BENJAMIN!" You shouted getting the little boy attention.

"Put the dead fuckin bird downnnnnnn" you said as you ran over to him.

"Ouuu you say bad worddd. I tell mommy" Ben said pointing at you.

"Yeah, yeah" you said before grabbing his arm.

"Let the bird go" you said.

"No I wanna keep it" he pouted.

"Well if you take it home with you then it's going to wait till you're asleep in your bed and come back to life and bite you!"

Ben stared at you with wide eyes , suddenly dropping the bird in his hand. But you didn't stop there, you were already too deep into this made up story.

"And it only gets worst from there. The bite was infested with tiny bugs that gets into your body eating, and eating! At your organs until you're just a empty corpse"

"Do you want that Ben?" You asked.

Benjamin slowly shook his head as he stood there in terror.

"Good so don't go picking up dead stuff anymore" you said.

You walked him away from the bird before pulling out a bottle of hand sanitizer.

"Can we have red noodles and balls tonight?" Ben asked as you cleaned his hands.

"It's called spaghetti baby boy" you chuckled.

/////

"Mmm. Smell goodd" Ben said giving you a thumbs up.

"I know right. And it's gonna be sooo good because you helped me with it" you said bopping his nose.

"Mommy gone say mmm yummy" Benjamin said with a big smile.

You turned the pots off before lifting Ben off the counter.

"Let's go wash our hands"

As you were walking out the kitchen, Beyoncé was walking in the house with Kelly behind her.

"Mommy!" Ben shouted.

You put him down and he took off towards his mom.

"Hey baby" Beyoncé grinned as she picked him up, kissing his cheek.

"Mommy missed you today so I'm gonna need cuddles tonight" she said.

"Hey little boy" Kelly said tickling his side before she made her way to the kitchen.

"Y/N where the drinks at" Kelly said.

You made eye contact with Bey when she said that.

"She had a bad day" was all bey said.

"Me and Y/N made getti" Benjamin said.

"Oh yeah? We'll go wash your hands and I'll meet you in the kitchen." She said kissing his cheeks again before putting him down.

"Hey by the way" Beyoncé said to you.

"Hey. Come on chef Ben" you said.

Beyoncé walked in the kitchen to join Kelly.

"Why can't I have a fine nanny" she said sip a glass of wine.

"Because your mama watch them for free" Beyoncé chuckled.

"Like she cook, clean, and do the grocery shopping.... I would've been sneaking in her room at night" Kelly said.

"Stop lusting over my nanny" Beyoncé said walking over to the sink to wash her hands.