I Making Her Crazy I

Susan looked through the coats pushing them aside to see the back of a normal wardrobe. I knew Narnia wasn't going to be there, it's like when you've done something and when you show someone you can't do it anymore. As if Narnia closed itself off just to irritate us. She continued to knock on the back while Edmund did on the other side. Lucy looked at all three of them with an expecting smile.

"Lucy, the only wood in here is the back of the wardrobe," Susan stepped out of the wardrobe.

"One game at a time Lu and Y/n we don't all have your imaginations,"  Peter said walking off, the others following. Lucy looked up at me discouraged and stepped forward. I thought she was going to leave. I would, well I am it's pretty unbelievable that we found some kind of magical woods in a wardrobe.

"But I wasn't imagining," Lucy insisted the others turning around scolding her.

"That's enough Lucy," Susan said firmly as if she were her mother.

"I wouldn't lie about this," Lucy cried out I walked over to her laying my arm over her back gripping the side of her ar.

"Well I believe you," Edmund came out with enthusiastically.

"You do?" I and Lucy asked in confusion at the same time. 

"Didn't I tell you about the football field in the bathroom cupboard?" he said joking about. For a second I really thought he was going to help his little sister but of course, he continues to make fun off her.

"Now will you just stop it, you just have to make everything worse don't you" Peter scolded.

"It was just a joke," Edmund defended.

"When are you gonna learn to grow up?" sneered at him clearly trying to be the bigger brother. 

"Shut up! You think you're Dad, but your not," Edmund shouted in his brothers face then storming off. 

"Well, that was nicely handled," Susan scoffed going after Edmund.

"But it really was there," Lucy spoke up trying one last attempt to convince her brother.

"Susan's right Lucy that's enough, and I would've expected you to know better," Peter said finally looking at me then leaving. I closed the wardrobe, and lead Lucy to the kitchen to make us both a hot chocolate. She sat down on the stool as I started boiling some milk.

"Why wouldn't they believe me?" Lucy asked spinning her empty mug on the table. Her head was tilted down and a frown was planted on her face.

"To be fair Lu it is hard to believe, it is ok if I call you Lu right?" I asked her emptying some hot chocolate mix in her cup. She nodded now messing with the mix. Before I was about to turn off the stove Edmund walked in sitting on the stool next to Lucy. She angled herself away from him leaning on a cabinet.

"Hey Lu Pete wants you," he told her getting up and grabbing her mug placing it on the cabinet she was leaning on. She rolled her eyes and got off the stool walking out in complete silence. Edmund lingered around for a while until I finally broke the silence.

"What do you want?" I said expecting him to come out with some kind of sarcastic joke.

"Listen Y/n I know we've not had I great start and all that but it doesn't mean you can take it out on my sister," he said almost sternly looking like Peter. I scrunched up my face in confusion. I would never take anything out on Lucy and if I had he would've known about.

"Please explain to me how I'm taking anything out on your sister," I asked stepping closer to him.

"Don't act stupid Y/n," he said crossing his arms.

"No, tell me I wanna know," I walked back over to the stove taking the pan off of it and leaned back on the stove.

"I understand your trying to help my sister but you making her believe in some world you're making her crazy and you can tell she believes in it, and I tried to divert it to me with the whole football field thing," he explained. I never knew he cared for his sister that much, it kind of made me like him a tiny bit better knowing that he might care for someone other than himself. But of course, I don't like him any more than that. Maybe his face was kind of nice and he was a little bit mysterious with the whole I'm so tough act. I jerked my hand away from the stove feeling a sharp hot pain. I looked at it noticing the red and swollen mark on my palm.

"Oww, God I burnt myself," I winced cradling my hand bringing it to my chest. Edmund walked up to me and grabbed my good wrist and lead me to the sink. His grip wasn't too tight and then he turned on the tap running my hand under cold water. I started to stare at him forgetting about the pain in my wrist and felt something more like longing. He looked up at me meeting my eyes and smirked spread over his lips. My chest felt as if it was going to burst, surely not from excitement. I looked away down at my hand because of the noticing the swelling had gone down and the redness reduced.

"Looks like the redness has gone to your checks instead of your hand," he smirked turning off the tap and passing me a clean towel. I stood there while he walked out. I can not let him, Edmund Pevensie think I liked him. No way I won't allow he's so annoying. How dare he make me blush and walk away like that with his smirk. I can't and will not, I refuse to develop a crush on Edmund.

THANKS FOR READING and finally ur starting to get chemistry with the one and only Edmund Pevensie oh and I ALMOST SHIFTED TO NARNIIAAA EEE and because of this chapter I realised half of my script (Narnia) was based off twilight and I cringed also I think I later I might do skins, SOUE or a modern twilight but not twilight books so yeah hope u liked it