I Wake Up I

"Peter, Peter, wake up! Peter wake up! It's there! It's really there," Lucy shrieked in Peter's ears and jumping on him

"Peter, Peter, wake up! Peter wake up! It's there! It's really there," Lucy shrieked in Peter's ears and jumping on him. Me and Edmund following behind. 

"Lucy, what are you talking about?" he mumbled rubbing his eyes.

"Narnia it's all in the wardrobe just like I told you,"  she exclaimed.

"You've just been dreaming, Lucy!" Susan said walking in.

"But I haven't, I saw Mr Tumnus again! And this time Edmund went too," Lucy expectantly looked at him

"You...You saw the faun?" he questioned while Edmund shook his head.

"Well, he didn't actually go there with me. What were you doing Edmund?" she got up.

"I was just playing along. I'm sorry Peter, I shouldn't have encouraged her, you know what little children are like, just don't know when to stop pretending," he said making Lucy run out of the room in tears. Peter and Susan both sighed I went to follow Lucy but Peter decided it wasn't enough and pushed him on the way returning an oww form Edmund. I stayed in the room sitting on the bed opposite scowling at him. I was mostly looking at him because I couldn't believe he would shrug Lucy off like that. And maybe a tiny bit because he looked attractive. But it doesn't matter how his face looked it matters about his personality and that's definitely the opposite of his face.

"If you're going to continue to look at me like that then please can you leave?" Edmund asked picking up the book he borrowed from me a couple of days ago. He flicked through the end pages looking uncomfortable with me staring at him.

"Since when did Edmund Pevensie become so humble?" I asked not containing my smile and lay down on Peters bed.

"Since I want something from Y/n Kirke," he smirked sitting on the bed, I turned my head in embarrassment feeling my cheeks turn a hot red.

"And what is that something?" I sat up still not looking into his eyes but the wall behind him.

"For you to keep my secret, our secret," he said putting out his pinkie his smirk widening. I put out my bandaged hand. Edmund rolled his eyes.

"No, this hand," he put down my other hand but still holding it gently and lifted up my other hand linking our pinkies. I finally met his eyes to see his smirk was gone and he was staring at me his checks going a soft pink and his face soft instead of the glares he always gives me. I think I actually like Edmund. Due to the realisation, I removed my hands from his and walked for the door.

"Goodnight," he mumbled before I could leave.

"Goodnight Edmund," I said trying to hide the excitement in my voice.

"Call me Ed," I turned around and nodded and left. And on that night I went to bed dreaming of Edmund Pevensie.

TIME SKIP