I Our Secret I

I couldn't stop thinking about the Narnia and Mr Tumnus it kept me up until what the Macready would call unreasonable hours. I got out of my bed and slipped on my wellies. I winced at my hand as I leaned it on the bed. Yeah, I forgot about that Edmund Pevensie burnt my hand he didn't really but it was his fault anyway and he started making me think stupid things. Like I thought he had a nice smile but no it wasn't it was just evil pure evil.

I stepped out of my bedroom creeping to the wardrobe I was considering bringing Lucy but I didn't want her to be upset with her siblings. I was scared almost to death when I saw a figure walking into the room with the wardrobe. I soon realised it was him when he spoke, "Lucy." My heart was beating only because Edmund frightened me nothing else. I waited till he was closer in the wardrobe to step in so he wouldn't notice me so I could scare him. He opened the wardrobe expecting Lucy to be in the shouting, "Boo."

As soon as he walked into the wardrobe I ran in after him hoping to scare him. I shoved past the coats and blocked my face from the spikes of the pine trees. I was once again returned to the fresh air of Narnia except for this time without snow shovelled in my shoes. I looked around for Edmund who was nowhere to be seen. I followed his footprints in the snow which I noticed was leading to the lamppost.  Oh, don't tell me he's gotten himself lost it would take ages for me to find him and then we'll both end up getting hypothermia. Does he always have to be so difficult?

(image not mine)

I wandered through to some hassle in trees and noticed Edmund was lying on the ground with a knife to his neck. I dived behind the tree before anyone could notice me. I felt my stomach knot. I don't know whether I should go and save him even if he's an idiot doesn't me he should die. I felt even colder than I have ever felt here. I looked around for something that would help me get the scruffy-looking dwarf off him. I silently crouched down shovelling the snow for any form of weapon. My heart rate started to increase again and my hot breath quickened. I looked back to see if Edmund was alright to notice he was standing up again. Relieved I was about to confront him till I noticed the dwarf was still alive. "They said they met some fawn called Tumnus," Edmund explained. I frowned in confusion wondering who he was talking to. I realised it was a tall lady with pale white skin and blonde hair and on it was placed an ice crown.  What kind of random would wear a crown in the woods, I soon realised it was the white witch I knew I had to do something but from what Mr Tumnus told us she definitely has more power than both me and Edmund combined.

"Edmund, you look so cold. Will you come and sit with me?" she smiled plainly and turned her walking back to her sleigh. Edmund reluctantly walked over to sit next to her on the sleigh. What was he doing does this kid not know about STRANGER DANGER? I would've stopped him right then and there if I had the chance but that stupid dwarf was there.

As he got on the sleigh the witch wrapped her fluffy cloak around Edmund and smiled, "now, how about something hot to drink?" Edmund continued to look at her up and down clearly uncomfortable I couldn't help but let out a small laugh but stopped since the dwarf looked behind him. I looked out behind the tree again to see Edmund drinking hot chocolate.