11- Drowning in the Past

"What!?" Literally every, blader yelled, except kai, Lapis, Delta, and Shin (shion)

"The preliminary rounds will consist of some requirements. Each team member will give the same test. The test will be revealed on the same day it has to be given. If even one member of a team doesn't pass the test, the team will have to make the member quit the team or they will be disqualified. I know this is harsh but there are many new bladers and their groups now. the team which wins Asian, European, American, etc. cups will be automatically getting into the world championships. The rest of the information will be given in the test." said Mr. Dickenson. A reporter raised his hand, Mr. Dickenson, nodded at him.

"Since Dream has become the official Training Center, does it know anything about the test?"

"I as the owner of Dream, know about the test but none of the bladers know about it, Same goes for the coaches except the coach of A-Group but he won't tell anything." Koichi truthfully said, G.O.D. didn't know a single thing about it. Another reporter raised their hand getting a nod from Hiro who sat beside Mr. Dickenson.

"Can you tell us more about the master bladers' thing?"

"Indeed. The Master Bladers' battle(MBb) is designed to help other bladers with their determination. Some new bladers lose all their hope of winning the internationals because of how powerful others are especially our World Champions. This program (MBb) says that whoever wins the world a championship can battle the G- Revolution. But if they win against G - Revolution once doesn't mean that they will become master bladers The (MBb) is a triple-time battle where the winners of the World Championship will battle the master bladers three times, if they win two battles, they will become master bladers. If a team wins three-time world ChampionShip but not against G-Revolution, then both teams will have a single title match for Master Bladers. " Mr. Dickenson explained. 

[After a while ] 7:00 p.m.

Koichi and Hiro arrived back at the mansion along with Ryuto. Mr. Dickenson went to BBA headquarters. Hiro was not here too.

[Time Skip] Tyson's Pov:

Last week, at Dinner, Koichi announced that we will meet some people but Koichi and Ryuto would be busy in BBA HQ. We are waiting for the guests right now, it's 10 in the morning.

A car came up to the training center's entrance area. Three figures came out. One was my brother in 'Gin of the gale's' outfit. The other two were 'Roar of the thunder' and 'Surge of the sea'

Hiro came up to me and said, "Alright everyone, we are your guests, you will have to battle us" A battle? Against Trigger? Against my brother? He's too powerful but I will defeat him this time

"Koichi informed me about that. You will first battle against G-Revolution, then with G.O.D, and lastly, train With Group B, Group C, and Group D to improve their skills."

"Yes indeed, but If any of you win against any of us, we'll reveal our identities. If we win, we will come and boss around in the beyclub and the training center for a week." The surge made a deal.

" Alright, challenge accepted." and that's how we accepted...

[Time Skip] Still Tyson's Pov:

..

Man! They are way too powerful. Totally out of our league. They did 3 v/s 5 matches. We had an advantage but as soon as their blades touched ours, we were thrown out of the stadium! with just one hit!

When It was G.O.D.'s match, we knew that Trigger was holding back on us and that G.O.D. is on another league too, especially Shin.

They didn't win. Trigger had to use full power or 90% of it to knock them out. Surge's blade, Hiro's blade along with whole G.O.D's except Shin and Ryuto were knocked out after an explosion.