4-Recognizing, Past and Kurenais

Attention, there will mostly be Hilary's and Lapis' POV

---------------------------------------------------------

(this is Shion, just think that she uses makeup to be a boy

(this is Shion, just think that she uses makeup to be a boy.)

SHION'S POV:

"I know who you are Shion."

"Hm?" I expected that since Hilary is intelligent and has a brain not like her teammates(except Kenny). I was currently looking at the sky.

"You are Shion Kurenai, my childhood friend, a twin sister, a shy and innocent girl. What happened to you?"

"Oh well, it's been a while Hilary, hasn't it?"

"I-it surely has, but why did you suddenly disappear? Where is Shin? why are you playing his role, Shion?

"he........... he is fine," I said and I turned to look at her.

HILARY'S POV:

"he............he is fine" with that, she turned and looked at me, into my eyes. she was tearing up.

"tell me what happened to him. please!"

FLASHBACK (THEY ARE 5) (THIRD PERSON'S POV):

"Hey, can I sit with you, you seem lonely......." a teal-haired boy asked a brunette girl, who was sitting in the corner of the classroom.

"Okay," the brunette said.

"umm. c-can I s-sit too?" another teal-haired girl came up from behind. she looked the same as the boy, with teal hair- green eyes.

"s-sure"

"hi! my name is Shin Kurenai, I am 5 years old." the boy said, smiling widely.

"Hilary Tachibana......... I am also 5." the brunette said. both of them then looked at the teal-haired girl, who didn't say a single word

"I-I...Uh- I am..."

"Sorry about that, she is very shy. Her name is Shion Kurenai, we are twins! but I am older." Shin said.

"hi, Shion. it's nice to meet you." 

"m-me too"

TIME SKIP:(HILARY'S POV)(they have been best friends, now they are 10)

'ding dong' I was at the door of Shion and Shin's place, I waited and waited but no one opened. after a while, their neighbor came out.

"Oh hey, Hilary. umm.. dear, they suddenly moved today in the early morning. Shion was crying and I couldn't see Shin there, I wonder what happened....well, sorry dear but it was sudden."

'what, how! it can't happen, not now, i.....'

"okay auntie, thank you for telling me, I'll go now" I ran to the park, and sat on the swing thinking about them, they were my only friends at that time.